2) Giving the dogs a bath so I can cuddle them without catching a whiff of cheesy Wotsits!
3) Finding Bath & Body Works candles that had been stashed away because they smelt too Christmassy, and burning them to fill our house with festive cheer!
5) Michael Buble's new album.
6) The return of The Apprentice.
7) Getting into crafts again; handmade Christmas cards, cross stitched gifts, pompom garlands, and trips to Hobbycraft for supplies.
8) Another break from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to give me a bit of free head space to be more productive with other things and to focus on my health/recovery without comparing myself to others who can do things that I can't.
9) A new drama to get stuck into; The Missing. Two episodes in and we're hooked!
10) Submitting my Christmas list to Santa aka my mum.