All by myself

20.6.09

I have got the apartment all to myself this weekend - yay! My bf is doing a charity bike ride from Liverpool to Leeds along the canal so up he got at 5.20am (!!) this morning and I had to drive him there!

After a horrendous drive back from Liverpool through rain that was so bad I couldn't see the cars around me, I went to the hairdressers to get my roots done. I get foils in 2 colours and then a colour inbetween. I love going to my hairdresser; she's lovely and we always have a good natter. Then I proceeded to watch some of my favourite musicals and danced around the apartment like a maniac (the blinds were closed thank God!)

Little Shop of Horrors

Hairspray (the newest one). I love Zac Efron in this. Yes I know I'm old enough to know better. hehe

Bugsy Malone

Then I took my doggies for a walk then we all went for a well deserved nap.

As you can see they all love each other very much!


The 'quick nap' turned into 3 hours, oops. After a quick dash to the shops for pizza, foam sweets and PERCY PIGS I'm all set for the night!

A night out is long overdue with my best mate; I have not seen her for a while and we need to catch up so hopefully we can get back to our rightful places at 'OK Karaoke' fairly soon!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far and don't forgot a card for your pops tomorrow! Me and my Mum & Dad are going out for some lunch (my Sister can't come, she's in Gibralter for 6 months..lucky bugger!)

Lots of love,

Vxxx

P.S. I just joined Twitter.. if you would like to add me feel free! - lilyloveslola.

22 comments:

  1. your dogs are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun :) I <3 hairspray

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ...I was a Du-op girl in Little Shop of Horrors in high school ...so fun.

    to answer your question ...the song is Lady Gaga "Paper Gangsta" ...and it's sooooooo goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe sounds like you had fun! Just wondering where you get your hair done in leeds? As a student I always got my hair done when I cam back home as I had a great hairdresser, but now I'm moving to leeds permanently I need to find a good one! Any recommendations?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lou - thanks hun.

    @suzannah - thanks :)

    @ileana - me too! It's one of my fave films ever.

    @lovemaegan - thanks for letting me know, I'm gunna check it out.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hele - I have tried quite a few places in the past and one of the best has to be The Hair Studio which is on Otley Road, Headingley. Ben used to do my colour and he was reeeally good.

    I started going to RMUK which is on East Parade to get my extensions done and decided I might aswell get my colour done there too. The girl did a really good job and I've been going to her ever since - a good few years now. She has left that salon and does it mobile so her prices are reeally good & she always does a good job with my colour.

    I go ages inbetween cuts and sometimes try out different places. I think I might get my next cut with the owner of The Hair Studio, Harry. He does my mum and sisters hair and they love him!

    Sorry for the essay! lol.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this. I'm really worried about someone messing up my hair so it's great to have some recommendations. Is there any chance you could email me the details of your mobile hairdresser? I really hate going to hair salons and this sounds perfect! my address is helendlr@live.com. Hope thats ok! If not I will try the hair studio.

    Glad you found sally's - did you find the bargain bin of OPI nail pollishes??x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @hele - I'll email you the details!

    I haven't been in to Sally's yet because it closes at 6 and I usually walk past at about 5 to 6. But I'm going to go soon defo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great weekend!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment!

    How is life in Leeds? I am thinking of going there in October but only because my cousin lives there and Morrissey is playing!

    Your pugs are so cute! I always wanted to have one, but I don't really have time for a dog! So it's better that way!

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    S*

    ReplyDelete
  11. @iva - thanks, you too!

    @letsgofindarainbeau - Leeds is great, I love living here. Plenty of shops and nightlife! :) Hope you have a nice Sunday too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love musicals.

    its so cute that all your doggies sleep together

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the perfect day/evening in! Percy pigs are clearly the best sweets ever!! xXx

    http://greenxeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. @beingbrazen - yeah they always sleep on top of each other, it's very cute. xx

    @hazeleyes - I still have some percy pigs left but not for much longer! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE percy pigs! Yum yum! Your dogs are so cute, like, uber cuddly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. @alittleprincess - percy pigs are the best sweets ever!

    @girlwiththegoldentouch - thanks :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the little shop of horrors, used to watch it all the time when i was younger then i got the dvd last year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. @makeupme - it's one of the best films ever!! I knew all the words to the songs and the words inbetween too which is sad but true.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of those musicals!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @lil - they're brill aren't they :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete