Lemonade Stand award

28.7.09

I have been nominated for this award by Nicola over at Nicola Ticola Ponders. I was very flattered.. I love hearing that my blog is someones favourite! I try my best to make my blog a good read and give it a bit of variety and I hope the rest of you guys enjoy reading it too!

Check out Nicola's blog if you haven't already. I first spotted her blog when I saw her adorable pooch, Lord Wallace, and fell in love with the little chap!

I have to pick 12 favourites to pass the award on to. The ones I picked are all lovely blogs and you should check them out (if you haven't already).











xxx

Edit: Yes my maths skills need polishing! There are infact 13 blogs up there :)

18 comments:

  1. @hele - you're welcome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))

    This is making my day.. now im going to check all the blogs out. Cant focus of packning... need distraction!! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tali - i'm glad it has made you smile!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awee thankyou Victoria! Thats sweet of you. :)
    Can i ask why the award is of a lemonade stand? lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @zoe - i have nooo idea! lol. i would ask the person who started it off if i knew who it was! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord Wallace is so pleased to see his name up in lights haha!

    nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW thank you your too sweet, loving the new banner on your blog btw :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Victoria! You've made my day! :) I am so flattered that you even stop by to look at my blog! But I love that you do - thank you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @girlwiththegoldentouch - sorry i couldn't pick more! xx

    @nicola - haha. he deserves it, the little munchkin! i want to steal him away from you :) xx

    @wonderlander - no problem at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ditzymakeup - i love the lemonade stand pic. it's cute :) xx

    @ella - thanks! took ages to do! xx

    @danielle - no problem at all, i love seeing your updates! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the award, I love hearing that people like my blog. I'm on holiday at the moment but I will do a post re this when I get back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @liparazzi - no problem! enjoy your holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awe, thank you so much! ;) and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @maegan - no problemo :) xx

    ReplyDelete