Soft Hands, Kind Heart

23.8.09

As you guys know some of us went to a bloggers event for The Body Shop and we all got a lovely goodie bag to take home! I was instantly pleased to receive a tube of Soft Hands Kind Heart hand cream as we had been given a tube to pass round and test, and I loved it! I would have definitely bought a tube but now I don't have to until this one runs out!

The hand cream is £5.00 but £3.45 from every tube goes to ECPAT, who work to stop the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children and young people - in the UK and around the world. You can have a look at the ECPAT website here.
It smells gorgeous, is non-greasy and sinks in a treat. I will definitely repurchase this. Plus it is such a good cause!

For more information check out the page on The Body Shop website here.

Thanks to Natalie for the top picture which I pinched :)

xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is a fab product I agree :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been selling these by the bucket load at work this weekend, its gorgeous isn't it?! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept - can't wait to smell it in store. I will probably buy it because I need a new handcream to pop in my handbag :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about getting this! Now I think I will!

    Wish I was in the UK and got to attend the event and meet all of you fabulous bloggesess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout of your blog - so cute! and yummmm, that McQueen scarf in the below post is very, very chic x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think its a really great cream too, the smell is a bit weird though, but i might buy it because its a good cause! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking through your blog and love it! Your wavy hair post reminds me of mine http://jenniferrosellen.blogspot.com/ sometimes it goes so right othertimes you just can't achieve it :( also your hair is the length mine was before I over bleached it i want it long like yours again :(

    xxxxx

    Oh and i've seen this event all over peoples blogs,I'm brand new to blogging but a devout make up worshippr for years I wish i had discovered blogging sooner!

    I'm following you, check out my blog if you like :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @laura - i think we were all like- ooooh i want this! :) xx

    @jen - they mentioned how many had been sold in 1 week and it was loads! they must be chuffed. xx

    @lydia - definitely check it out! it's a lovely hand cream. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @michelle - it would be great to meet you! your blog is one i always read and you were really friendly when i first started out :) xx

    @alice - thank you! i really appreciate your nice comment. xx

    @phoebe - i agree that the smell is a bit unusual but i quite like it once it has settled in to the skin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jennifer - i am glad you like it! i'm your newest follower :)

    keep blogging and hopefully you will get invites to events! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have applied this about 5 times today, I just love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @carla - me too. i can't stop applying it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete