You asked & I'm telling!

12.8.09

On this post here I asked you guys to throw some questions at me and you did! So here are the answers!

If you could take anyone (living/dead, famous/friend) shopping for the day, who would you take and why?
I would take Nicole Richie. I used to be obsessed with her and she has fabulous style so she would be great for picking out clothes for me! Plus, she is rich and would have sympathy on my pathetic bank balance and treat me to something :)

I bought these sunglasses after I saw this pic!

If you had to spend a week wearing only 2 items of make-up..what would they be?
Foundation, definitely! I feel so ugly and bare without a base. And probably mascara because my eyelashes are so pants it's not even funny!

What nationality are you?
British

How old are you?
24 years old

How would you describe your style?
Casual. I don't really have a niche that I fit into. I dress really smart for work. I love skinny jeans with floaty tops. I like leggings with a tunic/top over. I also like sweats and wear a lot of Victoria's Secret Pink and Juicy Couture, kind of like Ashley Tisdale. I actually really like her style. She has a good balance of casual and dressy. I am probably quite similar to her in style apart from the obvious difference that I don't have designer stuff!
How you came across YT and beauty blogs?
The first blog I started to follow regularly was Frassy. At my old job I had a lot of spare time on my hands so I would browse the net and look at blogs. Then I discovered the beauty bloggers and was mainly inspired by Hele to start my own!

Are you a natural blondie?
No :) My natural hair colour is dark brown.

How did you and your boyfriend meet?
Last March he started to work at the architecture practice I worked at but we didn't really talk to each other and take much notice of each other until the June. We got chatting on Facebook and some nights we would stay up till 3am chatting but then ignore each other at work! lol. One day he asked me out, so we went to York for a day out which turned into having dinner in the evening which turned into a night out round Leeds! A great 1st date!

3 days later half the company we worked for were made redundant, including us!

Who are your style icons?
Mainly Nicole Richie, Ashley Tisdale and Alexa Chung.

What is your all-time favourite film?
The Notebook! :)

Which film/book/song etc has really truly changed your life, if any?
Tough question Lil! Lots of films have affected me and made me think! Most recently 'Changeling'. I watched it and was like 'wowww, that really happened!' and it was so terrible :(

Is it hard work having 3 dogs?
Sometimes, when they are being naughty. But I am used to animals, I grew up surrounded by cats and dogs and guinea pigs so it is pretty normal to have 3 dogs.

Do you both work and leave them at home during the day?
No we don't. My boyfriend is at uni full time but with it being architecture he mainly works from our home. I work through the day and his job is evenings so the dogs are never left for more than an hour or 2.

How are your teeth so white?! Do you have any secret product that you use on them...I'm jealous!
Why thank you! I'm afraid to say I don't use anything special on them and never have! I brush them twice a day with regular toothpaste and floss every now and then. I guess I'm just lucky!

Ker-chingggg!

What are your 3 essential make-up products?
Foundation, mascara and bronzer.

What's your natural hair colour?
Dark brown.

If you were stranded on a desert island for a year what 5 things would you take with you?
A 5 year supply of suncream so that I wouldn't go all wrinkly.
A very long book.
A bikini.
A knife to cut down coconuts and shizzle.
An Ipod! - with a very long battery life!

What would be your dream job?
Working with animals in some way, perhaps as a dolphin trainer.

xxx

32 comments:

  1. Never would've thought you were a brunette!!! It's really adorable how you and the BF got together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love the five desert island items! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it's lovely to learn a bit more about you, Victoria.
    I'm just a year older than you!
    It's lovely how you and your boyfriend met - but a shame you were both made redundant : (
    xx
    ps. is it just me or is one of Alexa Chung's legs really tanned compared to the other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg u look like u was born to be blonde, it looks SO natural :) really enjoyed this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Changeling recently as well, I went into epic research mode after to find out about it all.

    Have you ever seen a puggle? It's a pug crossed with a beagle and they are adorable! That's the dog i'm always hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, it is really nice to know more about you :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! I love Nicole Richie's style as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! I love Nicole Richie's style as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. DOLPHINSSSSS!!! i want a pink one :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove nicole richie, she always looks so put together even in just a dress and flip flops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed learning more about you Victoria!

    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeeeek I really liked this, its fun to find out new things!!<33

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so with you on the foundation mascara and bronzer! must haves!
    btw the tag was for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post chick - I may have to do one myself!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this was really fun : )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just tagged you for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are proper beaut! i love that ashley tisdale picture! perfecto outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab answers! I'd pick Nicole Richie too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really enjoyed this :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, it would be so lovely being a dolphin trainer! i really enjoyed reading this :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya I have nominated you for an award on my blog, www.makeupme20.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post idea. Your answers are sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post! Thanks for answering my question :) dolphin trainer would be so cool! I swam with dolphins once and it was an amazing experience!
    Much love from rainy Ireland! xx
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Notebook is SO the best film of all time!
    Changeling shocked me too...any true story film leaves me feeling like that. Such weird stuff happens in the world, I never wanna leave my happy little bubble!

    nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. @classydea66 - yep! i always thought it was obvious but i'm glad so many people were surprised! :) xx

    @clemmie - bit of a cheat with the 5 year supply thing, lol. xx

    @lauren - haha yes!! i had a look and you are right! xx

    @bubblegarm - thank you! i'm glad it looks so natural. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. @phoebe - i did that too! i googled it and had a good read through everything that happened! xx

    @sugar - good, i'm glad :) xx

    @cocobella - she is fab isn't she! xx

    @cat - you nutter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. @tabitha - i know *jealous*. i love her in maxi dresses and the more casual looks. xx

    @michelle - thanks michelle! i'm glad you enjoyed it. xx

    @courtney - cool, glad you liked it! xx

    @superficialgirl - ahh thanks for letting me know :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. @talluluhbella - cool, look forward to your answers! xx

    @emma - :) xx

    @phoebe - thanks chick! xx

    @beth - she is gorge isn't she! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. @daisychain - great taste ;) xx

    @daisy - thanks daisy! xx

    @suzannah - it would be such an amazing job. i would love to do it! xx

    @becky - thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. @tink - thank you! xx

    @vik - me too! i loved it. i was like argh i want to do their job! xx

    @nicola - same here. i like to pretend everything is rosy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved reading this, really feel like I know you a little better now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. @laura - aw cool! i'm glad. xx

    ReplyDelete