Garnier Pure Active moisturiser & The Body Shop Seaweed range

8.9.09

As I blogged about here, I was sent some products from the Garnier Pure Active range and I tried them all out.

The range worked really well for my skin for quite a while and my skin was relatively blemish free and generally looked/felt really good.

But.. my skin gradually started to go back to its usual ways and the routine stopped being as effective.

After attending the event for The Body Shop I decided to try out the Seaweed range which I was given and I have been using it all (cleanser, toner, face wash and face mask) apart from the moisturiser which I tried a couple of times and didn't really like.

After 2 weeks of using the Garnier Pure Active moisturiser day and night, alongside my routine with the Seaweed range from The Body Shop, I am seeing and feeling really good results! I love the way the moisturiser sinks right into my skin and it is fine to use on a morning before makeup. It has really improved the appearance of my skin.

I particularly like the Seaweed mask which scared me the first time I used it because it made my face tingle and sting like crazy, but it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and clean after I use it.

I am going to continue using the Seaweed range and the Garnier moisturiser and I will report back in a few weeks time!


8 comments:

  1. Aren't you lucky getting all these free products to test!

    I am a big fan of seaweed products. There is so much goodness in seaweed. I even eat seaweed (not the same stuff that goes on my face). I like natural products because I dont find them as drying as some of the chemical products. I'll check this range out next time I am in and see how I find it.

    Thanks for the review
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a few things from the Seaweed range this week and so far I love it too! I might go back and get the rest of the products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that stinging mask. it sound like a really ddep clean product which i love!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Garnier moisturiser, I'm still finding the whole range working really well on my skin, but I'm sure it'll stop working soon as always.

    I've found that a little goes a long way with that moisturiser as I find it peeling off my face when I put my primer on as I've put too much on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to start using facial scrub..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! I can't wait to see your other reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably a stupid question but how do you use the face mask? How long do you leave it on for? I couldn't see any instructions on the pot and I know that they all differ!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @daisy - i know i have told you this already but for anyone else wondering, i apply it to clean, dry skin and leave it for 10 minutes. Then with warm water I slowly massage it off. xx

    ReplyDelete