Holiday favourites

16.9.09

During my stay in Gibraltar I had to use my sisters toiletries as we only took hand luggage so we couldn't carry big liquids. I must say it was great not waiting by the carousel wondering whether my suitcase had made it too!

I used 3 products which I loved and wanted to share with you.

First up is Loreal De-maq expert- Elixir Concentrate Ultra Make-up Remover. Wow, that is a mouthful! This stuff is FANTASTIC for removing makeup, even my Double Wear foundation which is usually a pain to shift. It can be used on the eyes and lips too so it is really good for removing mascara and lipstick.


The next thing I used was a Molton Brown bodywash - re-charge black pepper. This stuff smells divine and is for men and women which is pretty cool. It is a tad pricey at £16.00 but I might just have to treat myself to some. I love Molton Brown products!

When styling my hair I would use a generous dollop of Tigi Catwalk - Fashionista which I distributed evenly through my wet hair. This stuff was great at giving me smooth and sleek hair and made blow drying really easy.


Do you use any of these products?

9 comments:

  1. I use fashionista, I love the smell! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fashionista range, i swear by the conditioner it is amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont use any of these, but i should! especially fashionista. LOVE catwalk products

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the fashionista shampoo and conditioner and i love it. I have also used the loreal stuff for about a year now, it's amazing, removes everything so easily and a tube lasts me absolutely ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @J - me too! it made me wanna slap loads on coz it smelt so delish :) xx

    @daisybee - i will have to check out the rest of the range! xx

    @nicole - yeah have a look if you can. this stuff is really good for getting straight and smooth hair. xx

    @hele - it is soo good at removing my foundation and mascara! i am going to get my own tube :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fashionista heat protector - I need to buy some more, my last bottle got taken off me at the airport... I had left it in my hand luggage and security confiscated it... I wasn't happy at all!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lionlovingtiger - damn! it is expensive too! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hated L'oreal De-Maq. I bought it after reading rave reviews and i thought it was crap. I chucked it away in the end. I really expected miracles when I bought it but it just didn't live up to the reviews for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @vexinthecity - oh dear. you're the only person who i know who hates it! xx

    ReplyDelete