Happy anniversary - Lily loves Lola

11.12.09

As of tomorrow I have been blogging for 6 months - crikey! In a way it feels like I've been doing it forever. In a short space of time I have attended events, made friends with other bloggers, reviewed many products, shared stories of my life with you all, shared piccies of my pooches, and have really felt a part of the community that's out there.

Some of my earlier posts include my trip to London to see Britney (click here),  a few facts about me (click here) and a few shopping trips (here, here and here). You have seen my holidays snaps too! (here and here).

Thanks to the people who made me feel welcome when I was a newbie and thanks to all the other gorgeous ladies who have commented and contacted me over the months.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading what I've got to say!

Lots of love,

xxx

19 comments:

  1. Aww such a sweet post hun! :)
    Congratulations of 6 months of blogging and over 600 followers!
    Thats absolutely amazing!
    I think ive been blogging around 2 months :)!
    Keep up the amazing blog darling, One of my fave!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, congratulations! I didn't think it had been only 6 months given you have so many followers. Well done, sweetie, keep it up. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging wouldn't be the same without you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Victoria,

    Congrats on 6 months! That's fantastic! :D I found your blog a lil while ago and I very much enjoy it!!

    Here's to another 6 months!

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy bloggiversary!
    so glad youre here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 6 month anniversary :)

    You're one of my favorite bloggers and I hope you stick around for many more anniversaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary teehee! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!
    Also, I love the header!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bon Anniversaire! I love your blog. I'm excited to see what the next 6 months will bring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 6th months! Your blog fast became one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay happy blog anniversary! Love reading your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw that is so sweet!! You have such a lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogging half-birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It feels like so much longer!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy belated blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete