Merry Christmas

24.12.09

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a lovely day and get everything on your list :)

My boyfriend and I (plus the 3 dogs) are going to my parents house for Christmas day and then to my Uncle's for Boxing Day.. both only live about 20 minutes away. Then we will visit my boyfriend's family for a couple of days.

I am going to consume some serious food and alcohol over the next few days - the next time you see me I may be looking a little plumper ;)

Lots of love and Christmas cheer! xxx

15 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas!
    Hope you have a good day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post babes. have a great day, i will also be consuming tonnes of food and drink. Thats what its all about.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy christmas babes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy xmas victoria have a good one hope you get everything you have asked for xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, if I was still in Leeds I'd keep my eyes open for you walking the dogs at your parents'! I'm back at my mum's now, hope you have a lovely Christmas... eating lots is a necessity!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Im sure we will all come back a little plumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, have a good'en.
    Thats what it's all about, eating/drinking far too much :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas - and lets face it only scrooges dont get plumper at xmas ;)

    have a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i posted the last cmnt as anon by accident xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas for yeserday! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas my lovely! X

    ReplyDelete