Monday summary

7.12.09

My weekly Monday summary is a bit late this week. On Saturday evening I hit my head really hard and the next morning I was woken up with the urge to be sick - not nice! Things only got worse and I developed the WORST pulsing pain in my head, cold sweats, sensitivity to the light and I was sick constantly for hours and hours.

Off I trundled to A&E thinking they would do some basic tests and send me on my way, but they wanted to keep me in overnight. I had to be woken every 2 hours to check I was ok and to have my blood pressure and temperature checked.

I was just about to be sent for a scan this afternoon when the head doctor decided I would be ok and sent me home, but warned me I will have a sore head for a week or so.

I'm finding it tricky to think of 5 good things at the moment to be honest, BUT I can't let you guys down and let the negativity get in the way so here we go!

1) I'm still keeping up to my exercise plan and feeling motivated to get fitter. I feel a lot better already! - well apart from the sore head.

2) Christmas is coming - I can't wait! I have got all my presents bought and wrapped and all that is left now is to practice my trifle making! :)


3) My hair has grown soo much - I'm well on my way to target! I'm going to do a hair history post at some point. I love reading those posts and I have changed my hair more times than anyone I know - it has literally been every colour and style under the sun!

4) My Sister is in New York as we speak and I'm very excited to see what my Christmas present is!

5) It's nearly 2010 so I can start planning my holiday for next year. Planning holidays is my ultimate favourite thing to do! Do you guys have any holidays booked?

Orlando - my favourite place in the whole world!

Don't forget to check my last post to see if you were a winner on my contest!

Lots of love.xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry about your head, sounds like you had a concussion! That's terrible you had to stay overnight, but I'm glad you're home and hope you get feeling better really soon! xx

    You've inspired me to make a trifle as well! I made one once a long time ago and it had brownies in it and it was Ah-mazing :) Wish I could find the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hope you're okay honey! Yay for having 5 good things even when you feel rubbish. That trifle picture looks delish too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing, that sounds awful, at least you're home now and can rest in your own bed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor you, I hope you're feeling better. You should definately post a pic of your trifle attempts!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm trifle! ..hope you're going to put a drop of sherry in it! I love Sherry Trifle at Christmas!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you fell better soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just priced out a trip to disney for me and my boyfriend next december ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! I'm sorry that happened to you! I hope you're feeling better now!! It's good that they took it serious though in case something was serious! Aw I'm so jealous of your sister! December in New York is gorgeous! Hope she has lots of fun! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6th good thing: your designer scarf should arrive anyday :) let me know when you get it! Hope your ok hun! rest up!
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you've been in the wars! Poor you. I hope they looked after you at LGI?

    Big hugs. Well done for staying positive! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I hope you feel better soon hun! You have all your Christmas shopping done & I havent even started yet! lol Get well, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh jeez, hope youre okay :( Well done for being so brave! Its really scary being in hospital overnight on your own. Oh oh and about your comment on my blog about my tattoos... well some people who I have encountered have commented negatively on them, even my best friend! But you know what, I dont regret any of them. If you have a solid, special, and lasting idea for a tattoo then you should go for it! :) we only live once xx

    ReplyDelete