Monday summary

14.12.09

My 5 good things this week are:

1) I'm going to see New Moon tonight and I can't wait! I'm hoping the crowds have died down and I can enjoy it in peace :)

2) I only have 6 more working days until I break up for Christmas and I get 2 weeks off. Brilliant!

3) I have fully recovered from hurting my head and my constant headache has gone.

4) I received a parcel today containing a scarf that I won in a blog contest and I love it! I'm wearing it to work and I have been complimented on it. It's lovely. I'll try and post some pictures soon.

5) I spotted my boyfriend with a very swanky designer carrier bag which I think may be my extra Christmas present. We have already picked out our presents to each other but I've got a feeling he has bought an extra special something. Roll on the 25th!

Let me know your good things in the comments box.

xxx

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! Yay for New Moon -- look forward to hearing what you think of it.

    I have six more days left of work as well - yay for the Holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what's in the mystery bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I'm not the only one counting the seconds down to the Christmas break!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love surprises, don't go hunting in the house for it!hehe! I never get any I have to tell all my family exactly what I want, drives me mad!No fun!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your head is in full working order again! New Moon is indulgently hilarious. Team Jacob!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting about the designer carrier bag, have fun at the cinema x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yay!! im so glad you received your scarf!! and im so glad you love it! cant wait to see photos of it, would love it if ud tag me in that post. ( when u post photos i mean)
    cant wait for xmas too! :)
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh do let us know about the pressie. Glad to see you're feeling a bit better too, poor thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it will be probably empty when you go tonight, I went two weeks ago and there was hardly anyone there! Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you thought of it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete