My new blog header

5.12.09

A huge thanks to Lil for being so kind and a complete doll and designing my new blog header - let me know what you guys think! I love it :)

Lil kindly offered to draw a sketch for me and I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted; something simple that incorporated the Pugs and me. My old header used to annoy me because, even though I really liked the design, the colours and the style didn't match the background - and it used to niggle at me everytime I saw it.


Once Lil had sent me the image, Photoshop was used to sharpen the colour of the lettering to ensure it stood out.


Then finally a background colour was added and the picture was resized to fit into the template for the header, and voila!


I hope you guys like it - I think it looks great! And she has really captured the likeness of Lola (on the left) and Lily (on the right). It looks just like them!

xxx

19 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! I love that it's such a simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute :) Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your dogs are adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header! And as always, lovin the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's soo cute! I want one!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! Im funny about colour themes too.. but new header looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that is just too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah it looks great! So glad you like it! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really great. I love kooky illustrations. Lil is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Awesome header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, it really captures you and your blog perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your new header!! It is so cute! And it really goes with your blog theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so cute! Well done *Lil*

    ReplyDelete
  14. the new header is so good! nice one! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love it!! It's so unique and really matches your blog, with the dogs and such :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hun :)
    I nominated you for an award.

    http://charottehx.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the new header, it's so cute - wish i was talented at drawing like that :)

    ReplyDelete