Aussie event - Leeds

27.1.10

As some of you know Aussie held 2 parties on Tuesday night; one in London and one in Leeds. Kelly, Daisy and I helped to organise the Leeds event by thinking up a venue, a theme and ideas for activities. We held our event at Tiger Tiger in Leeds and hired out a room downstairs which was fab! Nicola was on hand to set up the room in a 'beach party' theme complete with palm trees, surfboards and an array of blow up creatures! (Special thanks to Nicola for doing such a great job and pulling everything together that we had asked for, and also thanks to Emma for listening to our ideas and helping us out before she went on her hols!)

We got a lovely cocktail on arrival followed by drinks at the bar, and the BBQ-style food we got was yummy! Cue some dodgy didgeredoo playing (very difficult!) and some limbo dancing and shots! We also got to play around with an instant camera to take silly photos complete with props (Kelly was glued to her blow up Kangaroo all night :))

Throughout the night everyone secretly voted someone for best hair, best outfit, best didgeredoo playing and best polaroid photo and those votes were counted at the end of the night. I won best outfit! Yay. I got a £10 Topshop voucher which will be spent wisely - thank you!

It was also lovely to see Hele who hasn't blogged for a while and who I'm hoping will return soon! I did my best to persuade her!

I only took photos right at the beginning and right at the end so I didn't manage to snap everyone! Sorry if I missed you out! I hope you all had fun and got home safely!

You can also view some snaps taken by Nicola by going to her blog and going to the Flickr link - click HERE :)

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fab time! How nice of Harold to show up lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee :D love it! Your pictures are much better than mine boo! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you girls had fun :) I do hope Hele can start blogging again, i miss her posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely time!
    You all look so stunning!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha so cool to see Harold reppin it out for Australia!
    Hes doing us proud :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like loads of fun Victoria:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww great post hun and so wish I could have been there and didn't live so far away! :(

    Let us know what you get in Topshop with your voucher!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had a great time. I'd love to go to an Aussie event they look such fun!

    Love that Harold Bishop mask!! haha!

    And well done you on winning best outfit!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos babe, glad u all had a great time :)
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha that limbo photo is haunting me! Great photos- mind if I nick a few for my blog? (full credit to you of course). Was fab seeing you again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so much fun, wish i could have come x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @daisy - of course you can my love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like so much fun! I thought you were in Oceana in the video with the flashing floor! Didn't know Tiger Tiger had one like that.

    Please organise another so I can come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a fab night! Always nerve wracking when you are part of the organisation team.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw I watched the video, looks like you girls had such fun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw wow looks like you all had a fab time :D. Everyone looks so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Hele's blog, wish she'd get back on the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks like you all had such fun!

    ReplyDelete