In & Out

9.1.10

In

Avatar - one of the best films I've ever seen. I want to see it again! You can read my review here. Is it wrong that I fancy Sam Worthington more as an Avatar?!


All the amazing comments I got on my rant post a couple of days ago. Wow - I didn't expect to get so many nice things said about my blog and my pooches. Lily, Lola & Geri give you all a big slurp and a kiss!


All of the films that I can look forward to seeing this year! Alice in Wonderland, Iron Man 2, The Lovely Bones, Sex & The City 2...


Reading some really cool blogs. At the moment I like to read fashion blogs and here are a few of my favourites; Bohemian Musings, All About The Style, Fashionnerdic, A Little Bird Told Me, Frassy, iheartvintage, Sadie's Wardrobe, Tink in my Closet... the list goes on! Make sure you check them out.


Cat's weight loss challenge - why not join in? Check out the links for more info (here & here).


Out

The snow and freezing temperatures. I'm over it big time. I love Winter but I like being able to function normally and sadly in this weather my little car can't make it out of the drive!


All photos - www.weheartit.com

12 comments:

  1. Nice post sweetie. I'm looking forward to the lovely bones too. the book is just amazing. i like the picture of the feet on the scales in this post. that's what scales should say.
    yeah im not going out at the moment, my car just skids as i live in a really small slip road and its like an ice rink. keep yourself & your beautiful doggies cosy and warm lovely girl.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love Avatar so much, think i'm going to see it again on my birthday in Gold Class! will be amazing.

    can't wait to see The Lovely Bones & Alice in Wonderland is going to be a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Avatar last night and thought it was amazing, loved every minute of it :) Loads of people left complaining about the 3D not being 3D enough but I thought it was fantastic. Can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland and Prince of Persia, so excited :) Really excited to see Sam Worthington in Clash of the Titans... Hottie!!

    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree wit your out! I can't wait til the snow disappears and the summer comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your "In's" I can't wait to see those films either :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, thanks so much! You're one of my favourites, too! I always love what you have to say.

    I'm still raving about Avatar, too. How GOOD was that film?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam Worthington is totally cute as an avatar ! my friends make fun of me when i say that but whatever, they can't understand :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute list!! I think the cold weather is out too! I'm really ready to be able to wear cute skirts again without freezing! I think that Sam Worthington is cuter as an avatar too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hearing many good things about Avatar too. Can't wait to see it!! you pugs are so adorable!
    Aawesome blog! Following* :)


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED Avatar - such a great film! I know what you mean about the snow. It was pretty at first but now it's just a hindrance x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,

    I love your blog so much I've tagged you for an award on my blog :o)

    http://laurynathan.blogspot.com/2010/01/5-diamonds-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i definitely cant wait for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete