In & Out

21.1.10

In

Exercise! Once I get into it I really enjoy doing it! It's a shame that it takes me a while to get into the swing of things. Do any of you read The Skinny Runner? Her blog really inspires me and gives me a kick up the butt. She is fit as a fiddle and posts regularly with all her adventures and marathons and such.

My friend and I are hoping to do the Race for Life this Summer. We've never done it before but it would be a great goal to get fit for and we would raise money in the process! Have you taken part in this before? Do let me know if you have!

Cutting down on snacks. It's really difficult but if I keep busy I can steer my mind away from thinking about having a naughty snack. As long as I keep fruit in the kitchen I'm fine!

All the sweet emails I get from you guys! And of course all the lovely comments. It keeps me smiling! :D See!


Out

Being poorly. It's so frustrating recovering from a cold then catching something else! I have noticed though, that an improvement in my diet makes my recovery more speedy! So that's good :) The other day I felt like death and now I don't feel too bad!

Having a trifle kit in the cupboard (randomly bought on special offer!) and it is calling my name. "Victoriaaaaa" "Victoriaaaaaa". Not good!

Finish with some pretty pictures? Why not.


All photos - www.weheartit.com

17 comments:

  1. Race for life sounds like a fantastic idea :-)

    I have started running, not into much of a routine yet as am bang in the middle of uni exams, but am really enjoying it, hope you do too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the race for life last year with my mum and will definitely be doing it again this year! It was such a good day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i can't wait for warm blue skies again, those photos make me long for them.

    Well done on all your exercising and healthy eating plans, that is such a great start. I haven't had a cigarette in 5 days- that was my secret resolution! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did Race For Life last year, I can't wait to do it again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id love to do the race for life! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the nice comments and shout out. my head's so big now i can't fit through a doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Race For Life - how exciting! You should definitely go for it. I should really do something like that but I'm just too lazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have the same problem. Once i get into working out i love it but sometimes i have no motivation to start !

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish i had the self-discipline to work out, but i just hate it too much... love the pics btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely photos. i love the one of the swing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on doing so well on your You Tube channel!! I really love watching your videos :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate exercise but once you get into a routine and find something you like (or can just about tolerate doing!) it isn't so bad, and seeing the results on the scales always helps!

    I did the Race for Life last year and I managed to run for about 1 second before I thought I was going to have a heart attack so just power walked instead while my friend sprinted past me, even small children were overtaking me, not good!
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading Skinny Runner's blog...she is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so very lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for putting the button on babes so cool! x I haven't heard of the skinny runner but will definitely check her out I love running x

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Skinny Runner honestly cracks me up, she is too funny. I love her honesty too!

    ReplyDelete