Monday summary

11.1.10

Did you all have a good weekend ladies? I hope so. On Saturday night I went out for my friends 25th birthday (gosh we are getting old! :)) A few of us had drinks at her apartment then went out in Leeds. I remember lots of shots, slipping on the snow, silly dancing and not spending any money?! Not sure how that happened!

My 5 good things this week:

1) I told my bestie, Rose, about my blog. The only people that know are my boyfriend and my family and I really wanted to share it with her. She was so happy for me! I gave her the link today and she spent ages reading through my old posts - bless her! Hi Rose! :)

2) I'm excited to be taking part in Cat's weight loss challenge - I will be attempting to film a video for it later on but no doubt I will hate the way I sound! It could be a long process :) I have been enjoying hangover food for the past 24 hours and haven't had the word diet in my vocabulary. I have craved salty crisps and tons of orange juice. But today I'm going to concentrate on always having breakfast, lunch and dinner - and not snacking much inbetween. And of course lots of water and exercise! That's going to be my approach because I know that I won't stick to anything drastic. I've tried Slim Fast in the past, and Beyonce's maple syrup drink diet, and I don't have the willpower to deny myself.

Stunning

3) I got 2 little packages in the post today. One is the new Garnier Caffeine Anti-dark Circles roll on which I'm really excited to try. The other was a Models Own nail polish which I won in one of Imogen's contests. Thank you hun!


4) I found the perfect tattoo. One day when I'm not a scaredy cat (my Mum would go mad!) or scared of the pain I'm going to get this:

5) I'm going to puppy classes with Rose this evening. She has got the cutest little puppy called Ralphie. Check him out, he's a little dude!


 Photos - www.weheartit.com & www.theskinnywebsite.com (except Ralphie of course!)

23 comments:

  1. That is a wild tattoo. You seem a little too conservative to wear that but that is just my first impression.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that puppy! Is he a Shih-tzu? I'm also doing Cat's Weight Loss challenge, it sounds like fun and will motivate me more. Love the tattoo, I disagree with the above comment about you looking too conservative for it, have what you want done it's your body and I'm sure it will look beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shangri-la - i disagree too. how does he know what i'm like!? lol.
    i think he's a lhaso apso but not 100%. he is so damn cute though! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tattoo! I want one but am too scared, and like you said my mum would go mad :)

    That's great you shared your blog with your best friend, only my mum knows about mine at the moment. Oh and good luck with the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puppy is sooo cute :) All fluffy and cuddly :)

    Have you seen the Chanel temporary tats? Maybe you should try one of those first to test the water! Get th reactions out fo the way and then get teh real one!!
    :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to Cat's Weight Loss Challenge - I'm on the team, too! That skinny website is also fab I've never seen it before x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, that puppy is adorable! he looks like my dog when she was a puppy - a little fluff ball.

    i joined cat's challenge too, & i really should start filming my video now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is a stunning tattoo. My Dad went mad each time I got one of mine (I have three small ones)..but, well, I stopped caring after the first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww such an adorable puppy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on the Weightloss Challenge team aswell, woohoo :).
    I filmed my first video ever earlier, you should go for it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that puppy! Strange that a person who doesn't know you would comment on a tattoo you like. Good luck with the weight loss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for for plucking up the courage to tell your bestie, i told mine not so long to i was Eeeek, glad she likes it

    Good luck with the challenge, im starting today also

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ralphie is such a cool dude, i have Lhasas and he looks like them when we first got them, so so cute. I love that tattoo too, my parents hate tattoos and when i got one they didn't say much, my mum actually likes it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. that puppy is so so cute and ralphie is such a sweet name! I'm glad you shared your blog with your bestie I did the same a couple of weeks ago and she was really excited too, I was really nervous about telling her!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I want that puppy!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Www you'll have to keep us updated on the new Garnier roll-on, I'm dying to give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh intrigued about the weight loss challenge!

    the puppy is adorable! gah, i want one now so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  18. CUTE DOG!!! A contender for Lily and Lola's crown, but he doesn't quite scoop the top prize because I can't resist their squidgy faces!!

    I've always wanted a tattoo and saw one I loved a few weeks ago, on someone's blog. This one's amazing too. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey :)
    Am doing the weight loss challenge too. Look forward to seeing a video from you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, ralphie is such a wee cutie :) When it comes to tattoos, you just gotta go for it! Ive had negative things said about mine but I just dont listen anymore. You get them done for yourself, not for other people :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ralphie is so cute! I love to read your blog! I would come home everyday from college and would look it up to see if you had a new blog that day. I would squeal if you did and read your blog. I think I am your number one fan lol. Keep writing!

    P.S. I love to read about your pugs.. my mom wants two pugs now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I;ll have to do a post on my brothers lhaso apso puppy he is just the most adorable thing ever and deserves a post dedicated to him :D

    I'd love a tattoo and strangely enough my dad doesn't seem to mind all he keeps saying is you wouldnt get one done you're too scared of pain lol so we shall see what he says when i do - I think some tattoos and where there placed can look beautfuil. My brother is dead set agasint them but you can't listen to everyone or we would never do anything

    xx

    ReplyDelete