Monday summary

18.1.10

Hi my fellow blogettes! Hope you are well. Yes it's that time of the week yet again - time for my Monday summary and 5 good things! Did you all have a good weekend? You can read about my afternoon out on Saturday on my last blog post and check out the video that goes with it too :)

In the last 24 hours I have developed some sort of chest infection/bad cough/cold so I'm not feeling too great today. I'm going to head outside with the dogs this afternoon for some much-needed fresh air!

1) Lots of you have subscribed to my You Tube channel which is brilliant - I really appreciate it. If you would like the link here it is. I know my first video was weight loss related but I'm going to do a mixture of videos on whatever I feel like doing at the time :) I have a long list of things I want to record so stay tuned!


2) I have had a really good week (minus Saturday) when it comes to eating right and getting plenty of fruit/veg and it totally shows in my skin and the way I feel. BUT I haven't lost anything according to the scales... there's always next week :)

3) I'm dead happy that so many people follow my blog and once I reach 700 blog followers I'm going to hopefully hold a little contest so please keep reading and leaving great comments because I read every single one!

4) It's nearly my birthday! I don't normally do much for my birthday but this one is the big 2-5 and I'm strangely looking forward to it! How cute are these cupcakes! I would be so happy to receive these for my birthday :)


5) The snow has almost melted and I can function like a normal person again and use my little car! The only problem is the forecast says heavy snow for Thursday! Noooo, no more snow!

All photos - www.weheartit.com

30 comments:

  1. Aw I hope you feel better soon! I'm laid up at home too, so i feel your pain.

    Nearly 700 followers is such an amazing achievement! Congrats! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes are amazing! Get well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big 25 must def be celebrated in style!
    I'm 26 in a few months urgh closer to 30 than
    20 lol! Love the cupcakes!!
    Magpie-girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are fab! Where are they from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great day on Sat - I love Harrogateand try to go as often as possible! Have you ever been to the Turkish Baths there? If not, I really recommend it. Such a lovely way to chill out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh welcome to the mid twenties.
    Hope you have a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the snow but honestly we've seen too much of it in the UK ! And the uni doesn't even close x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, those cupcakes are to die for!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cupcakes are adorable!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cupcakes are very cute, not so good for the diet though. But it's your birthday you've gotta have cake, it's the law! :)

    The snow has totally gone where I live, I'm so happy, I hate the snow. Apparently we're getting more on Wednesday though :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not lost anything either Victoria! Fret not. Those cupcakes are adorable!! Hope you're feeling a bit better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't want it to snow again! I have defo had enough :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cupcakes look too good to eat

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seem to have developed some sort of cough over the last 24 hours too! Couldn't get to sleep last nigth for coughing.

    That aside, congratulations on gaining so many followers, you totally deserve it :-)

    Cat
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cakes are fantastic! I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling I truly hope that you begin to feel better soon! It seems that everyone is sick as of late - including myself! It's the weather, I tell you!!

    Oh, Alice in Wonderland cupcakes - I feel as if I just fell down the rabbit hole. Loving those pretty pastries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, and happy early birthday. The pictures make your post look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw feel better soon! And those cupcakes are super duper sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. glad you had a nice day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHAT?! More snow? No, Victoria! Tell me it's not true! I can't take another flake! Sob.

    Can't wait for your next video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the cupcakes! only just discovered your blog, and have yet to read the rest of it, but the cupcakes assured me you're definitely worth following!
    xxx

    http://confessionsofanas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. ick, i hate the snow. :( can't wait for summer again. haha.

    just wanted to leave a comment (i don't think i have before) to say i absolutely love your blog and to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Alice in wonderland cupcakes <3 pure love!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooooooh I really want some cupcakes now! They look amazing :)

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those cupcakes are too cute! I love anything Alice & Wonderland and who can say no to decorated cupcakes?!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute blog!

    I love that it's named after your pets.

    PP x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really hope they are wrong about the snow, makes life so difficult :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday for your big two five hun! Hope you're recovered by the time you have to party.

    For my 25th (last year) I had an alice in wonderland themed alcoholic mad hatter's tea party. It was awesome - everyone dressed up with their best crazy hats and we ate finger sandwiches and cocktails out of teapots :D

    Hope you have a great birthday and I just gotta say that those cupcakes are awesome - especially the Cheshire cat one.

    xxx
    Miss Neesh

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love these pics.
    those cupcakes are the cutest thing ever!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete