Monday summary

25.1.10

Happy Monday everyone! How are you all? I've had a stressful day which has involved getting lost in the car several times, getting very dehydrated and then feeling poorly, then coming home and flopping on the sofa!! I hope you guys are better than me!

This week's 5 good things:

1) With a little help from Sarah and a bit of googling action I changed my blog layout into a 3 column format and I'm really pleased with it. I hope you like! It looks better on my widescreen computer screen than the laptop but it's a keeper!

Thanks Sarah!

2) The Aussie event I've been helping to organise is tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to it! I will be seeing some of you ladies there :) I hope it's a good night!

3) It's nearly my birthday and I've been persuaded to have a night out to celebrate.. I am going to have a think about what I want to do. How do you celebrate your birthday? I normally don't do anything apart from a meal with my family/boyfriend so a night out in addition will be fun :)

4) I have exercised almost every day for the past week and even went for a 5 mile walk in the rain on Friday (in addition to a normal workout!). It was actually quite fun! There's something exhilirating about getting soaking wet and walking for miles.. well I think so anyway :)

5) I registered with another recruitment agency today, because I'm still temping but would like something permanent, and I took some tests and it turns out I got the highest scores they've ever had! So that was pretty cool and should make me look good to potential employers. I have enjoyed temping but it's time to find the right permanent job and get some stability.

12 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon hun & i'm sure you'll get a perm. job soon too :)

    laura jaye xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! hope things go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the highest test scores! & yay for going out for your birthday, you should go prohibition, it has such nice cocktails and looks so fancy inside that you can dress up nicely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the scores! I'm sure something permanent will pop up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Can't wait for your next weight loss challenge video/post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Monday happiness! I hate Mondays but this post from you always cheers me up.

    Get yourself to OK Karaoke for your birthday! I know how much you love it. ;) Mine is such an awkward date (Dec 30th) I usually have friends over rather than go out. What's most important is you do what YOU want to do!

    So jealous I can't come to the Aussie event. I'm staying late at work for a research group - :(. Have fun, take photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love your summary - yay for being a clever clogs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had the motivation to exercise! I changed my layout a bit too, I needed it to be wider... thanx for your comment love



    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck in findinga job and well done on the walking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new layout is really good! Makes your page look super busy :) Aww well done on the test, and good luck on the job search! Hope you have a great birthday. Sometimes being able to have a wee family get together is nice aswell as a night out - if you can do both then go for it! Much love, ayden xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wtg on the exercising! Hope you feel better. For my birthday I usually celebrate a day early and go out paddys day. It's always a good day to celebrate cox everyones out for a good time. Then usually do meal or somat with dbf and family. Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on everything, seems like you're having a great few days - enjoy the rewards :) xx

    ReplyDelete