Birthday treats

4.2.10

As some of you know it was my birthday yesterday! I am now 25.. scary stuff. I still feel 19. (That was a nice age, I'd like to go back there please!) Anyway I'm not big on celebrating my birthday so it was just like any other day except we had chinese for tea and  more cake than usual :)

I mainly got money this year along with lots of Topshop vouchers which added up nicely, H&M vouchers, Benefit Bad Gal mascara in brown, flowers, wine, home-made cake, a dancing game for the Wii, and some other bits and bobs. My best friend got me the cutest cook book full of cake recipes so I'm going to go all Nigella on you at some point soon.

I have spent a couple of my vouchers already. I bought an Eiffel Tower print t shirt (£22) and a floral print button up cardigan (£35) - both Topshop.


The t shirt detailing is so cute don't you think? And I'm a sucker for anything with a floral pattern! Topshop had lots of nice things in actually. It has been a while since I've been shopping as I hate the sales and I had enough new things for Christmas. But seriously, vouchers just burn a hole in my pocket - I have to spend them! I spotted some really nice jewellery that I might go back for.

My Mum's cake was lovely; we all had a slice with a cup of tea.




You can see my family like Moonpig cards can't you! Check out my R Patz card from my Sister. The new Katie and Peter?? Damn right! And I have a slight Baby Ruth obsession whenever I go to America in case you wondered :) This card cracks me up every time I look at it - check out his face!

29 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was good honey, love the t shirt and cardi and the cake looks delish! That card your sister got you is great!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Ruths are amazing!! Glad you had a nice birthday lovely, I also love moonpig! and those clothes are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your Topshop purchases, I really want that Eiffel Tower tshirt, but it's sold out online :(
    Your cards are brilliant, and that cake looks yummy!
    Hope you had a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad you had a lovely birthday dear, and that eiffel tower t-shirt is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they have good taste eh (i say those cos i have been coveting those things in topshop for a few days now lol)! And that cake looks gorge. Glad you had a nice day and will be joining you on the 25 going on 5 club next month myself. Although to be honest with work and housekeeping I feel more like im 45 these days. Sometimes when people at work with a cleaner, mortgage and rent free and an au pair tell me that they are the best days of your life I wonder what they are on about lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a nice birthday! Those cards you got are lovely! And that cake looks very yummy! Makes me want to bake a cake now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sarah - i bought those myself with my vouchers so it's me with the good taste ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely presnets there :) That cake looks yummy too ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful topshop cardigan! That cake just made me veryyyy hungry..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that dancing game for the wii too! It's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friends did me an 'Oi' issue for my 21st - I must dig it out, it's so funny! Yours is hilarious, love a bit of R-Patz!

    I'm so jealous of your Topshop prizes. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Happy Belated birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this post makes me so happy! I'm so glad you had a lovely birthday! Happy 25th year :)

    The card is brilliant! I love R Pattz so much haha, and his face is priceless!

    The floral cardigan has been on ym wishlist for ages! So jealous.

    Your mum looks like she makes a mean chocolate cake! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw pleased you had a nice day that cake looks yummy xxx Love all the pug cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 25 always seemed like a good age to me. Your not old and your not to young. It's a firm age I thinh:) Well Happy belated Birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your birthday cards! The OK one is soooo cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was going to say how much i loved that tee, but then i was completely distracted by the cake... i want chocolate cake!! yum! hope you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your topshop clothes there lovely! & That cake looks so nice, I love moonpig cards there so funny & different! Hope you had a good birthday babe! XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your Eiffel Tower t-shirt!! Ahhh oui oui :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy belated birthday! hope you had an amazing one :)
    i absolutely love that cardigan & that cake looks delish xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy birthday! everything looks lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope that you had a lovely day! I turn 25 next week, on the 14th! I love your Topshop purchases, the cardigan is almost identical to a Cath Kidston print I have on my duvet cover :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. that cardigan has been on my topshop wishlist for a while now!! excellent purchases, i'm glad you had a good day. :)

    ps. i've been reading your blog for the last 3 months, i thought it was about time i came out of the woodwork! lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated brithday hun!! I love the oi personal card pugs not drugs lol brilliant!! Its our pug wiggleys first bday today! she seems to have stoped growing and she is half the size of our other pug! shes tiny!! lol
    enjoy ur cake!

    magpie-girl.blgospot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Belated birthday wishes hun,
    love the Eiffel tower tee x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved your blog. Readers might also be interested in another article I found, about beauty and dry eyes. It can be found at this website:

    http://whatistheeye.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    that cardigan is gorgeousssss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. A belated Happy Birthday! The cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hope you had a lovely b.day hun :)

    I'm 26 in Oct and I still feel 19 too!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete