Cath Kidston - new collection

3.2.10


I was excited to receive contact from the Cath Kidston partner programme inviting me to become an affiliate. I love Cath Kidston products and I know some of you guys do too which is why I'm excited to be able to let you all know when the new ranges come out.

The Spring 2010 collection is now available online - just click on the link in my sidebar on the left hand side which will transport you straight to the website. I'm particularly loving the messenger bags especially this one:


They are currently offering free UK shipping on orders over £100 so get clicking!

12 comments:

  1. I've never got into the whole cath Kidston craze, yes some of the products are super cute but wow they are really expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent hun! I LOVE Cath Kidston and have a lovely bag and purse from her! :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cath Kidston, a bit (lot) out of my price range but so lovely to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look too cute!
    ill deff check it out!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Cath Kidston, especially the bags! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cath Kidston prints! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeep, how exciting for you! What exciting things will you get to do as a Cath affiliate? I LOVE everything Cath Kidston and have so much of her crockery in my kitchen. It's way too pretty to go in the cupboards so it all sits out on display!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh thanks for the heads up :) Il need to have a look at the website! I went into a little shop in edinburgh full to the brim of cath kidston stuff, it looked so pretty I was too scared to touch anything haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! How exciting! Cath Kidston things are so pretty.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the cutest cath kidston tent and matching sleeping bag for when I go to festivals in the summer! The guys think I'm mad but all the girls and I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete