Monday summary

22.2.10

Hi everyone :) Monday again! Did you have a good weekend? Let me know what you got up to. I couldn't do anything yesterday due to the snow - my car doesn't do so well in the deep stuff - so I stayed in watching The City episodes and Yes Man. We also took the dogs for a long walk and then for tea I had my 'treat' for the week because I've been doing so well with my diet. I only had a small cheese pizza with a handful of chips but I honestly wish I'd had something else - I felt so ill afterwards I had to go for a lie down! :(

Here are my 5 good things:

1) Not having to get my roots done before starting a new job - oh the joys of a natural hair colour! I do however need a fringe trim though. My hair grows so fast - I can see this is going to be a fortnightly ritual!

2) Finding lots more cool blogs! Check out Tiny SailorBehind the GlassBehind The Seams, Sarah xo, Daring, Darling, Delight! & Flattery - they are all really good reads!

3) Watching movies - this week I watched Paper Heart which was just lovely, and Solomon Kane at the cinema which I wasn't looking forward to but it was actually quite good - lots of fighting and blood and guts - one to take your boyfriend to!


4) Just Dance - this game for the Wii is so much fun and after doing 30 minutes yesterday my arm and back muscles ache today! It seems like a great way to exercise to me :) Have you played this?

5) Florals and looking forward to Spring and Summer. I usually love the Winter but the spell of heavy snow is making me long for the bright sun and dry ground!

Topshop website

18 comments:

  1. I was looking in to getting a dance game for the Wii but I never did in the end, I imagine I'll probably get bored with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else told me about Just Dance this weekend, she said Argos have two games for £30 so I'm planning on getting this and the Harry Potter game when I get paid!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh not at all! Im really flattered actually! haha! Thanks! That means a lot! Im so new to it all so... Thanks :D
    P.s. I LOVED paper heart! cute movie!!!!

    xoxo

    daringdarlingdelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played Just Dance on Saturday night for around 2 hours and now my arms and back are really aching - glad I'm not the only one sore after this game! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh im def gonna watch paper heart soon cant wait to see it think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you on the natural hair colour, so much simpler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love just dance..knackering tho..short version gets me out of puff lolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thank you! I love that you enjoy my blog as you are one of my favourite bloggers x]

    I really want to try the Just Dance for wii! I need to work out more and that seems like such a fun way to do so!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, florals!! Can't wait for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog, YOURS is a great read too!

    I'm definetly looking forward to spring as well, im ready to break out those spring dresses:)

    I just started :)
    check me out!

    -Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw paper hearts this weekend too ! So cute, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the shout out! :) I love your blog as well.
    -flattery

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, new blogs to read! How exciting. I've got Paper Heart on my LoveFilm after your recommendation - looking forward to it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Topshop,the new collection rocks:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to try Just Dance for wii! I love wii fit atm though. It's making me think i do sport ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my dear, you are so kind.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to try that dance game, it looks more fun than going to the gym, my boyfriend wants to go and see solomon kane and I cant say im looking forward to it too much! XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally d/l Paper Heart and am SUPER excited to watch it now. x

    ReplyDelete