Beautiful Blogger award

6.3.10

I am so lucky that I get nominated for awards quite regularly - thank you! - and I thought it was time I passed one on. Sarah xo nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger award and I have to state 7 facts about me and then nominate 7 bloggers.


1) I'm a HUGE animal lover and I don't kill insects EVER! My friend once squashed an ant in front of me and I cried! (I had been drinking).

2) I really like vegetables. I remember when I was younger and I visited family in London I ate plates and plates of broccoli and cabbage, and now I'm partial to a bit of cauliflower cheese. Yum!

3) I don't have any tattoos but I'm very intrigued and interested in them. I even went inside the Miami Ink shop last year! I met Darren Brass which was pretty cool. 

4) I have extremely long toes!

5) I am rarely seen out of my Ugg boots and I have 4 pairs in total.

6) I don't watch much TV; I don't watch any soaps at all. I always watch Lost and occasionally shows like Scrubs, Bones and King of Queens but I prefer putting a DVD on or listening to music!

7) I can take or leave chocolate but crisps are my downfall! I can easily demolish a whole tube of Pringles. Once you pop you can't stop = so true!

There are hundreds of beautiful people that I follow but I had to pick 7 and those 7 are:

15 comments:

  1. Aw thanks sweetie! I too love my Uggs more than anything and bless you for crying at the ant. Big love X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooyeah!

    Thank you so much :)
    I am so with you on number one, a spider was on the prowl in my science class last week, and all the girls were screaming and one of the lads was about to squish it! So i just waltzed over and took the poor thing outside, that was my good deed for the day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me gawjus! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award - I had to skip past point number 4 - I have a really bad phobia of toes and feet, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for thinking of me to pass the award on... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not even Hollyoaks?? But it's so good haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo many congrats on your award!!Love the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I was nominated with a Sunshine Award last week so now I have to award 12 people the same so I have awarded you with a Sunshine Award on my blog!

    Rachel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so with you on the crisp thing. It's so bad I can't have crisps in the house or I will eat them all. No self control at all haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!

    Your blog is great! Am a follower now on Bloglovvvvvin & google. Can't wait to read more~

    ♥T
    @ loveterri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also an animal and UGG lover... they make life complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so sweet - crying over a squished ant! I'm an animal lover too but I must admit to swatting a fly or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your award :)
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete