Burt's Bees: Beeswax Lip Balm & Radiance Body Wash

19.3.10

I recently received a couple of Burt's Bees items for reviewing purposes; I got the Beeswax Lip Balm and the Radiance Body Wash. I have never tried Burt's Bees before so I was really excited to try out a new brand. My favourite of the two items is the Beeswax Lip Balm. It is incredibly moisturising on my lips and probably one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. It retails at £3.42 on the Boots website and this is something I would definitely repurchase. The only drawback is that the balm is very hard and it takes a bit of effort to scoop some out, but that's ok. I can deal with that for soft lips :) Plus this tin is going to last me a while.


This is a body wash with a difference; it contains tiny jojoba beads which gently exfoliate while you're washing! It's a slightly runny formula so I do tend to end up with more than I want to use, but it's a lovely body wash with a nice scent and it leaves my skin feeling soft. It's quite a large bottle so I do think with a little control over how much I squeeze out this could last for a while. Plus the packaging is really cute so it's a nice addition to my bathroom.


I will definitely look out for Burt's Bees whilst shopping in the future. I love the packaging and the fact they don't test on animals is a huge bonus for them too. I love the sound of the Banana Hand Cream (yum - sounds good enough to eat!) and the hair products sound great too!

If you want any more info click here to go to the Burt's Bees website.

Do you have any products you would really recommend? If so, make sure you leave a comment and let me know!

17 comments:

  1. Great post. I have the lip balm, and am not massively keen on it, I think its the smell! The body wash looks lush. I really want to get some of their almond milk products. they smell amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I often look at Burts Bees products but have yet to try anything. I do love the look of the packaging and hadn't noticed the banana hand cream before, and that literally sounds amazing! Will have to check them out in more detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Burt's Bees and have used their products for years! If you're struggling with the tin, there's a stick version of the lip balm that I cannot live without. It also comes in a honey flavour which is just delicious.

    Other favourites of mine include the peppermint foot lotion and body milk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipbalm is better in the tube rather than the tin, I think it's a bit too hard in the tin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen - ooh honey stick version sounds lovely! I will get that one when mine runs out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The banana hand creme is divine, smells amazing but can be a little on the greasy side! If you're ok with that, trial and see if you like! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about the lip balm. I have it and it took me forever to get it out. In the end I had to scoop it out which made it look all bumpy and dinted.
    Smells nice and minty though. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like their Hand Salve, I got it in a mini tin and actually I use it for the lips and... eye area. It's one of the few products that don't break out my under eye! It smells of rosemary too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review, I love Burt's Bees :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore Burt's Bees chapstick. It's the only kind I use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate how hard the balm is in the tin and how you have to scrape it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've been using this stuff (baby version) on our little boy. Our kiddies have fairly sensitive skin, so we've tried a lot. This stuff's great. Thanks for the post (linked over from Cup of Joe).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh gosh the banana hand cream is amazing! So rich, I put it on before bed :) They also do a hand salve which is lovely and smells beautiful.

    I love burts bees, it seems so wholesome and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Burts Bees and am SO happy to have found your blog! I too have a puggy --- he's 9 months old and his name is Lord Alfred Tennyson, affectionately referred to as Alfie for short. Hope you have a lovely weekend! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Burts Bees! I have the set of mini products and was thinking of purchasing the body wash after finishing the small bottle, i was a tad dubious on the price though as i felt that i would use more than i needed. But now i am definetly going to get it. I love your blog and read every post. I would really apreciate if you had a look at my blog as i recently got it started. Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Burt Bees! Especially their pomegranate chap stick.

    http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do really like their products !

    ReplyDelete