Monday summary (good news, feeling the burn & Ebay love)

29.3.10

Good day to my readers, new and old! I hope you all had a good weekend. It was nice to see some sun (even if it was a bit nippy in the shade) but have you heard?! We're due for snow this week! I really hope not. I can't take anymore snow! We have surely had enough this year to last a lifetime!

I have some very exciting good things to share this week.. drumroll please..

1) Remember I said we were waiting to hear feedback from our application for a house? The gorgeous place with the walk in dressing room and en suite in the master bedroom? We were successful! Yay! I am really excited to have more space for us and the pooches. The only downside is having to move our things but my Dad has offered to hire us a van and help out! Thanks Pops.

2) I am still going with the 30 Day Shred and I feel fitter than ever - BUT boy oh boy it is tiring. Yesterday I made the mistake of doing it with the heating on and I thought I was going to pass out.

3) I have found the most amazing dressing table on Ebay - and it's in Leeds. I hope nobody else wants it and that it can be mine. It's shabby chic and fab!

4) I have had a trim and my split ends have disappeared. It feels pretty good I must say!

5) Friday and Monday = Bank Holidays. Yippee! 4 day weekend.

What are your good things this week?


13 comments:

  1. that picture is so cute, I suppose it could help everybody when they have a trouble :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay on the house!! I'm so excited for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the house, really pleased for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im doing the shred too, day three for me and im loving it! Which day are you on?
    Im praying for no more snow, i dont think my car can handle much more!
    Congrats on the house! Yey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the house! I can't wait to see your dressing table - so take piccies when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great daily fix

    http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy news about the house! Can't wait to see pics when you move in. Also want to see pics of the dressing table xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new house :)
    Can't wait to see snippets from it. Never thought of looking on ebay for dressing tables, i'm stealing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting the house, exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for the house and YAY for the dresser! Fingers crossed you win it. I'm happy for the long weekend coming up - only two days of work left! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy for you about the house!
    And I can't wait to start the shred. X

    ReplyDelete