Monday summary (house hunting, countryside rambling & a piglet!)

22.3.10

HAPPY MONDAY!! Did you all have a good weekend? We viewed a house on Saturday which I can easily say is my dream home; downstairs loo, master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, 2 other bedrooms, enclosed back garden, high spec kitchen.. I can safely say if we are unsuccessful with our application then I give up house hunting because, not only is it hard work, I know I won't find anything as perfect as that house. If we stay where we are we have been told we can decorate so that is pretty cool :)

My 5 good things:

1) I am officially obsessed with shredding! Click here to find out what the hell I'm talking about :) I feel so fit and I hope I can keep going. I have lost half a stone since I last weighed myself but my weight has been very up and down over the past few weeks so what I need to do now is keep the scales heading down in the right direction!

2) We either have a perfect house to move into or we can decorate our current place; we can't lose! :)

I love this tree design!

3) Walking. Our hike round the Yorkshire countryside on Saturday was fun - apart from getting lost as the sun was going down - but boy oh boy, my muscles ache from it! It was lovely to see rabbits and pheasants running around, and even a newborn lamb! Altogether now.. "aaah".

4) The sun is shining - what more can I say! This makes me super happy.


5) I have a long overdue hair cut at the weekend. My ends are in desperate need of a lil trim! I refuse to post a photo of the day until my hair looks human again!

Here's a picture to warm your cockles:

(Photo taken from the Daily Mail website)

All other photos - www.weheartit.com

20 comments:

  1. Yay, I love your Monday summaries! Hope you get the house. We're looking for a house to buy at the mo, it's difficult, in about 5 months we've only seen 2 that we like. And my dream house was taken off the market temporarily, fingers crossed it comes back on soon because I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the tree design, very different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god that picture is so cute! Love the tree design too.I know how stressful house hunting can be, but hang in there you will find the perfect place.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh i hope you get the house, it'll be fab for you xx Come and enter my giveaway, i just posted it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad that the pig photo freaks me out?! The piglet is crazy looking! :D

    The house sounds amazing, fingers crossed you get it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blogspot hun! Makes me :) Good luck with the house-hunting and I think you should adopt that pig!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get the house!!! how exciting! my and bf went to our first open house last weekend :) we both live at home and saving our asses off for a deposit.. cant wait to have my own little space to decorate :)
    vicki xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The piggy! I can't take the cuteness! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post hunnie. Made me smile.
    I like you doing these sort of posts.
    Mahooosive well done pumpkin on the weight. Really fabby. Keep it up! :)
    And oh my...look at the cutesy piggie. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love that tree design and the colour of the wall is gorgeous!! Ooh wonder if the boyfriend will let me paint my room again hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So got my fingers crossed for you on the house hun. Loving the shredfest too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,

    Thanks for the help :)

    A lot of people have been giving me advice.. and the thing is I can't even go to the layout option.. it's gone! :(

    So I am starting over. I don't mind tho. In fact I'm writing you this comment on my new blog! I really hope you follow me :)

    xx

    Sarah

    and again thanks for helping.

    http://sarahxoxsoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also gave you an award on my blog :) xx

    http://sarahxoxsoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the tree design too, that's a good idea. I'm not really into decorating, but when I'll have a house that is not temporary, I'll surely like decorating it :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I love the tree too hun!! Hehe. I still live at home with the rents atm but cant wait to get a place of my own and decorate it.

    Love the piglet piccie too, sooo cute :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the tree painted on the wall! i want to do something like that in my room.

    all good things:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw that last picture is adorable! love your blog xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw well done on your weight loss missus :) No wonder you cried, the whole shredding thing sounds really challenging! I envy you being on a house hunt :) That does sound perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just to let you know, there is an award for you on my blog http://cherrypullinger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love that tree design I actually want it painted on my wall

    x

    ReplyDelete