Monday summary

1.3.10

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you are all fine and dandy? Here are my 5 good things of the moment:

1) First day nerves at my new job are all done and dusted and I hope day 2 will be less nerve racking!

2) I'm having La Tasca for my tea as a treat - I love tapas! I feel like I can order whatever I like because I have lost so much damn weight in the past 2 weeks! Yum yum. Bring it on!!

3) The company I work for is right next to a gym and they offer staff discount so I'm really thinking about joining. Although, the little bit of jogging I have done has made me feel really fit so maybe I don't need to pay to exercise.

4) I'm making plans for holidays this year and I'm excited to visit my Sister in Gibraltar - probably in April. I'll also have a beach holiday with the bf somewhere over the Summer. We could do with a bit of 'us' time away from work and everything else. I have been taking him for granted a lot lately.

5) Gemma's shout out on You Tube got me a flurry of new subscribers - thanks for not deserting me! I haven't done a video in ages but I will be back don't worry :)

10 comments:

  1. yay! I love la tasca :) wish I could get away somewhere nice this summer! sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your motivation regarding the gym, I avoid them places like the plague! hehe

    http://twenty-something-sherbet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the first day went okay! There's a gym opposite my work too but I decided against joining up - work is bad enough without the added hideousness of going to the gym!

    The Mr and I need a holiday too. Hopefully this is our New York year - we've been planning it since 2006! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new subscribers! Hope your first day went okay :) I had a funny moment at school today that you would appreciate. Will be easier to tell in a vlog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Tapas sounds nice. :) You're so lucky to be planning some holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First day is always the worst! Glad to hear that you have lots of things to be happy about :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your first day went well! tomorrow will for sure be better. In terms of the gym I would probably save it for the winter if you dont need it right now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I'm glad the first day wasnt too bad! And YUM las Tasca!

    Also, yay for holidays. Can't wait for mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog : )
    I am a new follower.
    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a recent gym "joiner" (yes, I do make up words) I'd say go for it.

    It makes you feel good, and you won't skip a class just because you feel lazy (when you pay for it, you limit your laziness to when you feel sick or you are not in town LOL)! Plus you will be monitored during the whole process and progress, and it's less boring because when you have someone exercising next to you, you do exchange some words with them.

    Have I persuaded you? :D

    ReplyDelete