Trip to Primark...

28.3.10

I popped into Primark yesterday for some work shoes and came out with a little more than intended! Oops. The first thing I spotted was this lovely floral boob tube which I wanted when it first came out but unfortunately there were only shelves and shelves of size 10s or 18s. I spotted a size 12 by itself yesterday so I grabbed it; it will be perfect for Summer with leggings or jeans and a little cardigan over the top. It was £5 I believe. Bargain! I love the little buttons.


I spotted these two long sleeved tops and thought they would be perfect for wearing with skinny jeans and pumps or Ugg boots. I always struggle to find something simple to wear on "dress down" days at work and these are spot on. I asked my boyfriend which top I should wear today and he said the grey and white striped one. Apparently he's not ready for the red one yet which made me laugh - it's very different for me he reckons! :)

The red top has lovely gold buttons on the shoulders and was about £4. The grey and white top was £2.50 and fits really well and has cute ruched shoulders which add a nice bit of detail.


I was on the hunt for a new pair of pumps and the ones I really wanted were black and quilted, with a gold chain detail at the front. Unfortunately they only came in a 'wide fit' and they were far too wide for my feet. So instead I got this lovely floral sequined pair which were £6. They look really nice with skinny jeans and they're a great fit.


Finally, this is what I went in for to begin with! I wanted a pair of shoes for work with a small heel. I'm bored of wearing pumps everyday but I can't cope with high heels for work because I do a lot of running around up and down stairs, so this pair are just right. They were £9 and they are available in a few different colours. They also have some with a higher heel which come in some adorable pastel colours!


xx

39 comments:

  1. You bought some gorgeous things. I really love those flowery sequinned pumps, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds. my primark is always a tip but it's amazing what gems you can find amongst the mess. i particularly love the floral boob tube. it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous items you brought hun! Loving the first top, the buttons are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab buys! I love the red striped top so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol there is just no way I can just "pop into" primark, You just have to have a browse around at all the wonderful things! It's a cheap heaven :P Lovely buys, I adore the pumps xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo eeerr! You got some pretty stuff lady.
    I love the nautical red and white top and the pretty pumps! :)
    Fabby haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That floral top is great! i may have to hnt for that this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME finds! I wish I could do shopping like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely clothes. They have some really lovely stuff at the moment, I bought a ridiculous amount there yesterday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that floral boob tube. I've been hunting for a size 10 for ages, perhaps I should go to the one you went to?! Nice haul :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything you got!
    But my favourites have to be the floral tube top and those floral shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything you got! I wish my primark was as good asthe ones I always hear about on blogs and twitter, I was at my local one today, not one of the things you got was there is was just filled with tat :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I wish we have Primark here in the Philippines...I love all your new purchases. The floral top is so pretty and the striped is fabulous.

    Have a lovely day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE those floral shoes and the boobtube.
    ahh sod it, youve convinced to get up early tomorrow and go to the primark on oxford street for 9am (before it gets TOO busy, hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also had a trip to Primark yesterday & bought quite a few things, but I'm really jealous of your floral pumps - they're amazing & I so would've gotten them if I'd seen them!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous finds :) looking forward to my trip to Primark over easter!
    The boob tube and the dolly shoes are gorgeous.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those black mid-height heels- so versatile and would look great with loads!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab haul hun! I love the dress and pumps particularly <3 My Primark is usually crap but last month I got some really cute dresses in there, keep meaning to post pics on my blog actually so this has reminded me - thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tht red top is like my topshop navy one which was £18..not £20/£21 so bargain :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some cute buys hun. I love the red stripey top x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the dress it's definitely a summer essential! I wish my Primark had such nice things. Looking forward to seeing some OOTD's soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have that dress in black its so cute and I love the floral pumps.

    I also have those shoes in grey but wish I had got them in black too, I might have to go back for the black ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Primark, how I love thee! Such pretty things. I love those black heels - must get myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  24. okay honestly, how do you find such good stuff in primark? i can never find anything this cute! great post, loved it. look forward to seeing some of this stuff in outfit posts soon! xox

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love primark hauls and will have to look out for that lovely floral top! I bought the red stripey top abt two weeks agi (in blue) and I love it! its so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the nautical red and white striped top the best!

    www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have the red and white striped top, it looks great with jeans or leggings, and is a really good length. :)

    Good buys, very jealous as I'm poor and can't buy anything but food.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that dress and those floral shoes! I think I just love everything floral =)

    So cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow wow wow wow wow I love the floral dress & shoes!
    I so need to get into primark soon.

    Thankyou for your interest in my blog and all your comments!
    x

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love that floral dress and the floral pumps! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I loveeee the dress! So cute. Need to pay Primark a visit asap!x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aw, such cute purchases! As always I'll say that I'm jealous of Primark haha! I love the first shirt/tube dress in particular, I'd love to be able to find something like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  33. the floral dress is really nice. i like the buttons - sucker for small details like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Need to visit Primark! Love the floral pumps and top!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I was really tempted to buy exactly the same floral flats as you! I wish I had now. You seem to spot some great things in Primark!

    If you haven't entered already, check out my £25 ASOS Voucher giveaway at my blog - http://cherrypullinger.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aaah primark, I was always shopping there when I was living in England :p Great bargains !

    ReplyDelete
  37. I tagged you for an award on my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oooh I wanted the floral dress, but none of my size, bah!

    ReplyDelete