WLC - week 11: update & photos

25.3.10

This week's challenge is to share some photos that inspire us. I admire lots of different celebrities and their figures; some very slim, some curvy. All the photos below are of celebs working out in some way as this is what helps to inspire me the most.

I am still doing really well with the 30 Day Shred. I'm on day 10 so I'm nearly ready for level 2 and I feel ready for it but I'm scared of what's to come! I wish I had taken some 'before' shots to compare the difference because I have had noticeable changes already, but hopefully in my future outfit photos I will look slimmer! (I hope!)

All photos borrowed from The Skinny Website







10 comments:

  1. I am only on day 5! so scared of level two! :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the shred details from hun? I really wanna do it xx

    http://thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, have really inspired me :).
    Weldone on shredding, sounds like your doing fab, keep it up!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interested in this shredding thing! Sounds great, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love audrina's pants so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I could never do this Shred thing. It sounds so scary! Although my pot belly is taunting me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously am in Love with your blog now!! I'm not doing the shred yet but I will after your recommendations!!! I feel really motivated atm and cant wait to start seeing results from exercise!

    Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good luck with the challenge hun!
    I love Katy Perry's work out style, she always manages to look super cute! Jealous :P xO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Victoria you're doing so well. Talk about falling off the wagon then riding it 100 miles in a week! I can't wait to see some pics of the new you =) How much weight have you lost so far doing the shred? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. To me, level 2 is much more challenging than level 1, but the results are worth it. Just be sure to hydrate really well--you will get sweaty.

    ReplyDelete