Eyeko goodies - review 2: Vintage Polish

20.4.10

If you missed review 1 you can read it here.

Eyeko kindly sent me some products to try, and review 2 will be on the Vintage Polish - the colour I was most excited about trying. It's a beautiful, girly colour - perhaps a little too bright for me to wear for work but beautiful nonetheless and definitely a fab colour for a sunny day.

I found it quite tricky to get the right amount of polish on the brush. I only have teeny nails and I either had way too much polish or not enough. Once I got to grips with the consistency I was fine.

Two coats did the trick and gave me good coverage. I would have liked it to dry a little quicker - I'm a very impatient nail painter and I like my nails to dry at top speed! I used some Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff over the top to speed things up.


 Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.

20 comments:

  1. I just did a review on the Nude Polish today... you can see that on my blog: http://thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    I thought it took a long time to dry too :(

    Lovely colours though xx

    I also have a big giveaway on my blog, not sure if you've entered yet hun? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower ring Victoria - where is it from? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm rather impatient when it comes to nail polish too, hardly been wearing it lately! i love that colour though, it's like a dirty aqua. will be having a look at the eyeko website i think :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TalluluhBella - I got it from Accessorize years and years ago, but they still do really similar ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty polish, I must try some Eyeko nail polishes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its the only one from that collection i don't have...
    I'm going to get it asap i think :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color! Love your ring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color is soo pretty!!Lovely nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ring :)

    I like this colour - I wear one similar quite a lot.

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the colours i have, its so pretty on xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous spring colour! This will look great against a tan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, never heard of this brand ...kind of fabulous! Love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your ring compliments the nail colour so well :) Ive never tried any eyeko products before but they all look so cute, Im tempted! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a cute nail colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not post-related sorry but couldn't resist. Saw this while doing my daily Topshop browse and thought of you http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=155546&parent_category_rn=42317&productId=1691726&langId=-1

    ReplyDelete