Eyeko goodies - review 4: Purple Polish

29.4.10

This is the final polish I received in my Eyeko parcel (although they have since sent me another surprise parcel - woohoo!) It's a lovely dark purple with a similar consistency to the other polishes I received which you can see here, here and here.

This is a colour that I would only wear for nights out because I tend to prefer paler colours for work and weekends. Using a darker colour means having to be more careful with the application but when it's dark it's not so important :)

I think it's a lovely vampy colour which would look nice for an evening do.



Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.

17 comments:

  1. I really like that colour, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty plum shade, I like it! Where did you get your ring?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks really nice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is my favourite of all the Eyeko polishes you've tried! Such a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely unusual colour and brilliant value...will be looking for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo that is a lovely colour! i do like purples. I love your ring too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Love it! The colour is fantastico sweets~ Their nail varnishes are such a bargain too! Txx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, that's a lush colour! And bargainous too. I've never bought any Eyeko products but I might have to start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the only colour I haven't yet tried out of the set of four which I bought.
    I love all the colours but aren't really impressed with much else which is a shame. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've not yet tried any eyeko colours, but this shade looks lovely, so i will hunt them out! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're so bargainous! Love the little bottles too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty colour, and lovely Topshop ring.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh i like this colour. your nails are a nice shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ring is lush! I'm just about to order some polishes now :) thanks for the reviews lovely x

    ReplyDelete