Monday summary (on a Tuesday)

13.4.10

I hope you all had a good weekend. I spent the majority of my weekend sofa browsing, eating, cleaning, and looking after a poorly Pug. I hope your weekend was considerably better!

Yesterday the Monday summary didn't happen due to us thinking our Internet was broken but alas today it seems fine so keep your fingers crossed! It was quite nice having a night off from the World Wide Web - we went to see Shutter Island at the cinema which is a bloody good film - go see it! I want to watch it again!

This week's 5 good things: 

1) 5 weeks into my new job I was offered the chance to move positions and work in Human Resources! Of course I jumped at the chance because I've always fancied working in HR and my first week was really, really busy and my brain is now crammed with new and interesting information!

2) The weather. How fab is it being able to sit outside and feel the warm sun on your face! 

3) 2 weeks on Saturday we move into our lovely new home and I can't wait! I'm not looking forward to moving out of our current place and having to make sure everything is spotless but it will be worth it once we're settled in at the new place.

4) We are seeing She & Him perform live next month and spending the following day in London and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Miss Zooey D in real life!

5) I'm still jogging and trying to exercise every day - and I have raised almost £100 for Cancer Research so far (I'm doing the Race for Life in June if you didn't know!)


21 comments:

  1. I hope your poorly pug gets better soon! I love the sun, I just wish it would come back soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fundraising! And how great about your new position at work :D brilliant news :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the good things you've got going on - maybe I should try & do something similar, help me focus on the positive rather than the negative all the time!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about the job! Loving the sunshine too - it's been glorious lately, here's to hoping it keeps up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, congrats on the new job! I am loving the sunshine too yayy for spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope pug gets better soon! Moving house is so exciting, being in somewhere new always makes the packing and cleaning the old place worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting 'til payday FINALLY rolls around so I can sponsor you! Well done on the money raised so far, that's fabulous.

    Such good news about your job too! Glad you're enjoying it. I'm majorly jealous that you get to see Ms. Dechanel! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you've had a busy week at the new job! I can't believe you're still jogging/exercising every day that's amazing, still shredding? I fell off the shredding wagon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sunny weather is lovely, instantly puts me in a good mood :)
    How exciting for your new place, sounds lovely, I hate moving too it's a pain in the behind but it will all be worth it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww these posts cheer me up!! good luck with the job, running, charity and moving!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've nominated you for the sunshine award please go check it out xox Hope the pug is feeling better xox

    p.s hi sunshine too xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done on raising the money for cancer research x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lucky you are going to see She & Him! I can not wait to hear about it, I really can't!

    Well done with the running, I must make sure I sponsor you in the morning !

    Oh and wishing you lots more luck with your job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the job :)

    Good luck with the race for life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey my dear just read your post on the echo falls comp ru gonna enter? I think i might, i mean why not!! :) hope ur pug is better soon!
    vicki xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's great about your new job, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh HR... I thought I am the only who loves it :D

    I was wondering if you could share a short info 'for dummies' on how you got your blog to take up the entire page (3 columns design, that is).. I'd love to give mine the same look.. Please please :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats about your job doll! and I hope pug feels better x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sweets

    Have given you a blog award.. take a look at my post!

    Love Tx

    P.s love your new post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done on raising money for charity! I like these Monday summarys! And your blog in general :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're gonna see She&Him !! So cool :p

    ReplyDelete