Monday summary

26.4.10

Apologies for being quiet on the blogging front towards the end of last week. I was busy with work and the joys of payday and I was still recovering from my cold/cough/feeling pants, so I didn't find much time for blogging or anything much really.

I am feeling a lot better but I still have a pesky cough - grr.

We spent all weekend packing boxes, painting walls, polyfiller-ing holes, and stuffing our faces with an assortment of takeaways. I learnt that a) I'm not very good at DIY and b) I'm a fat pig.

My 5 good things:

1) This time next week we will have moved into our new home and hopefully most things will be unpacked and organised. Thank God it's a Bank Holiday weekend which means an extra day to unpack!

2) Who else watches Lost? It's coming to an end! I have followed it for years and I'm ready for some answers God dammit!

*drool*

3) Our She & Him tickets have arrived - yay! And the boyfriend has something nice planned for the day after in London which is a surprise.. (I hate surprises).

4) I got a surprise parcel containing some lovely goodies today and a package from Aussie at the weekend. I feel spoilt at the moment!! Expect lots of reviews and photos soon!

5) My Sister is coming home from Gibralter for a few days! A shopping partner at last :)


14 comments:

  1. I'm still with Lost! Thinking there probs won't be many answers though.. Sigh!

    Have a good time with your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I am in the Aussie Volume tribe, which are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel a lot better soon! How exciuting moving house, I bet your quite giddy and stressed out at the same time !

    Your London trip is sure to be a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Daisy - I am in the dry hair one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture reminds me so much of Summer :) And I'm in total agreement, THANK GOD it's Bank Holiday weekend next week!

    http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Monday Summary posts, think I'm going to do something similar because a bit of positivity on a Monday is always a good thing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive only just found the fabulous LOST- how lovely is sawyer and jack!!!! am currently watching season 3 !!!!!( am behind the times) and loveing it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Lost - I even go so far as to read the synopsis of the episodes after it has been shown in the US as I can't wait to find out what happens next, even though I then get to watch it a few days later. Can't wait to the finale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh not long until your big move, how exciting! I still follow lost, haha its funny because there are so many more things now that need answering... and the director promised it wasnt gonna be about time travelling or purgatory. Such lies! We'll see what happens soon enough eh? Ive followed it for this long, Im not giving up now. Im sure so many others feel the same xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that's so exciting moving into your own place! We rent at the mo but we're hoping so much to buy this year.
    I LOVE Aussie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The is obsessed with Lost and keeps saying to me 'I need answers!!!'. He's like a man possessed! Haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post as always....your lucky you have a shopping partner all my friends are away. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Lost, me and my bf watch it online think we have a couple to catch up on tonight... I have no idea what the endings gonna be, could be anything!! Nice pic of Sawyer ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Lost, me and my bf watch it online think we have a couple to catch up on tonight... I have no idea what the endings gonna be, could be anything!! Nice pic of Sawyer ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete