Pugs not Drugs

21.4.10

When I stumbled across this "Pugs not Drugs" tote bag a while ago featuring the cutest hand drawn Pug ever I knew it had to be mine. As you know I have 2 Pugs, Lily and Lola. It's also a favourite saying of mine - hell, it's even my band name on Guitar Hero! I found this beauty over at Gemma Correll's shop and if you haven't paid the shop a visit yet then do!


A few people tweeted me about it shortly after payday so I caved and bought it. It arrived speedily and I wasn't disappointed. I love it! It's perfect for chucking all my bits and bobs into and the quality is superb!

My boyfriend was a total fail on camera duty. This is me halfway through throwing a strop because it took him forever to press the damn button.


Years ago the brand Sweet n Sour brought out a purple t shirt with the same slogan on which I've tried to track down ever since. Seriously, if you own this t shirt or see one on Ebay inform me immediately! I will pay good money for it! They have just brought out a cropped version and so many of my lovely subscribers have txted me, tweeted me or commented about this - it makes me happy that you think of me when you see anything Pug related!


Pug power!

28 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pugs are better than drugs! Love that bag, so so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is BRILLIANT haha. I went to see my boyfriend's sister the other day and she was dogsitting her friend's little pug, I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute lovely! :) & I must say, you're looking great! Have you lost weight - you look amazing! :) Not that you didn't originally my lovely! :) & of course, still loving the brown hair on you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bag! And the tee is lovely too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag - it's so cute!
    Also love your hair. I still expect to see you blonde when I visit your blog but you definately suit the brown :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that Tshirt in Topshop and it reminded me of your blog. I love that bag, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, the bag is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, my cousin has a pug as well. It is so small and ugly but dead cute. It has epilepsy too. Ha. Bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THIS, fully love it, what a gem!


    Bx

    come enter the giveaway at beautyh2t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, that is THE perfect bag for you. The pug drawing is absolutely adorable... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've nominated you for a blog award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw that top in Topshop and SO nearly tweeted you about it but I'm not the biggest fan of the actual top so didn't! Love the bag though and you look fab throwing your diva strop ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair is so dark now :) its nice! I saw a pug tee in the topshop in glasgow, it was one of the concession brands but it wasnt actually the nicest of tees :( Hopefully youll find a winner soon though eh! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is cute!

    I tag you on my blog :)
    www.sparklesonabutterfly.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw so cute! I want one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg, I adore that t-shirt.. I must get it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, I want one too! Love my little pug Alfred, he would be so happy is his mama had this : )
    xoxo katie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at it! It's so CUTE! I WANT one!

    Love the cropped tee too. Pugs make everything better! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im having a Lush giveaway for all my fellow beauty lovers! nsiscaretti.blogspot.com or youtube.com/user/nsiscaretti. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the exasperated pose lmao, that bag is too cute!

    I gave your blog an award here :)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They have them in topshop again!

    ReplyDelete