Review: Evian Brumisateur - Facial Spray

2.4.10

I received this product to review and I have been busy testing it out to share my thoughts with you. I know of sprays like this which are meant to freshen and cool you (I remember working at Boots at college; MagiCool sold out and there was a mass panic to get hold of some!) but this is the first I have known about a spray that also claims to tone, refresh, hydrate and also fix makeup.

What do they say?

The Evian Brumisateur is 100% natural, mineral balanced and neutral PH. It is designed for use as part of a daily skincare routine or just to be used as and when extra hydration is needed. It claims to increase skin hydration by 14%!

Perfect for setting makeup with its weightless, invisible finish, this clever spray helps avoid the need for facial powder reapplication. Suitable for all skin types, this gentle mist is pefect for the delicate skin of babies and children.

Would I repurchase? Probably not for everyday use but this is definitely something I would consider for a hot sunny holiday because it is very refreshing and cooling. The smaller size would fit perfectly into a handbag and could easily be carried around during the Summer months.

The Evian Brumisateur costs £3.50 (50ml), £6.95 (150ml), or £8.95 (300ml). 

16 comments:

  1. good review! might be something to try out for a long flight as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AH - Yes definitely! Really good point hun :) I would love to have a bottle of this on a flight x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remeber getting the Magicool when they came out :) I dont think its something I would buy
    cherryblossom7789.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum had one in her bag every time she went to maternity to give birth to my 2 youngest brothers. Lips tend to get dry during labour and your body gets hot, and this was great for quick refreshment.

    ReplyDelete


  5. I'd say it'd be handy for summer indeed! Somehow I think it would feel like spraying deodorant on your face :/

    x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anca - No it's not like that don't worry :) It's a very fine spray x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome review! I have this at home and here is what I do with it - I am aging and drying out, so when I am home and have a housework day I will pull it out and spritz my face throughout the day - makes my skin glow the next day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I just did a post this week on my facial sprays. I have 3, and use Evene Eau Thermal as my lower end one. I havent tried this but it comes in more expensive asmy other ones. These sprays have so many uses though and I always have one in my desk drawer.
    Great post
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd totally use it if i was to go clubbing!
    i'd be scared as to
    but i'd at least try it


    awesome post & review

    muchlove, xx.
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. where can you buy it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good review...I think I would think about popping this in my bag when I go on holiday !

    ReplyDelete
  12. @jeeemima - I believe at larger chemists x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always wondered if this is worth buying. I might buy a bottle or two for this summer. XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Four Seasons where we are staying for our honeymoon actually featured this as one of the reasons we should choose their hotel lol. They had pictures of hotel staff misting people with this stuff on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd definitely pick this up when the weather gets hot and when I'm traveling on a plane. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Argh i really love this spray there's no better product to become refreshed

    ReplyDelete