Tag: Likes/love/hates

16.4.10

I have borrowed this tag from Little Blog of Horrors (one of my favourites). The idea is to share 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates and tag 3 people.

I like sweets and biscuits.

I like animals especially mine :)

I like going on holiday to hot, sunny places.

I like Zooey Deschanel. Everything about her is perfect in every way.


I like food. Eating it more than cooking it.

I like watching movies of any kind especially at the cinema when it's almost empty and there are no distractions.


I like it when the sun shines.

I like sleeping.

I like shopping for clothes and accessories.

I like big sunglasses, the more expensive the better!

I like payday.


I like Christmas.

I love my life. I have 3 beautiful dogs, a lovely family, a kind boyfriend and good health!

I hate cruelty to animals.

I hate bullies, whether they're bullying verbally, physically, mentally or anonymously over the internet; it's not on!

I hate rudeness.

I hate having to wake up early.


I hate the few days before payday when I have no money!

I hate whole cooked tomatoes - yuck!

I hate Mondays.


I hate talking on the radio.

I tag:

12 comments:

  1. I love Zooey too! She's such an icon!

    x

    http://laurenlovesshops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to enumerate all things that we like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zooey's a babe(:, i loved this post!,X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zooey Deschanel is wonderful, she gives me fringe lust though - how does hers always look so good? Sweet post idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Changing the subject a little,but i was browsing through a website and saw this http://cherrycherry.yokaboo.com/category/accessories/pugs-not-drugs-tote-bag/

    and thought of you! As an avid reader of your blog,i just had to mention it to you (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what have you said on the radio?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shell senseless style - I already have it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Laura - I mean when the Radio DJs talk and talk instead of playing music! Really winds me up x

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg I hate whole cooked tomtoes!!!! GROSE!! Cute post as ususal :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to ask when you'd been on radio but now I understand! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankyou for the tag lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete