Thanks again Eyeko!

30.4.10

This is just a super quick update inbetween packing boxes and preparing to move house tomorrow to say thank you to Eyeko for sending me another lot of goodies! I have got another 3 Graffiti Eyeliner Pens and 3 Nail Polishes to try out and as soon as I'm settled in and can locate my cosmetics I will be back to my usual reviewing self!

I got a black Graffiti Eyeliner pen in my first parcel so I have got 4 colours to play around with now. I'm excited to try out the Coral Polish - it's so bright! And Posh Polish looks like a great colour for work!


9 comments:

  1. coral polish looks lovely! Would love to see a look with those graffitti pens, they look like such fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, i'd like to try the pens out. Hope the move goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you! The coral polish looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coral color. gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable blog! I love your two pugs.. So sweet! :)
    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovvve the look if these polishes, me want!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait for your review of the pens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my black graffiti pen! Posh polish is such a lovely colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want them all lol
    http://tracymiaminpa.blogspot.com/
    t x

    ReplyDelete