Aussie Angel

9.5.10

As some of you who attended the Leeds Aussie party know I'm an Aussie Angel which is fab because I am addicted to hair products and Aussie products are particularly fab!

Along with the rest of the Angels I was sent some goodies relating to the 'tribe' I'm in which is the Miracle Moist tribe. I ate the chocolate as soon as it appeared but managed to get a quick snap of the other goodies. The 3 Minute Miracle is a particularly great product.

If you're a fellow Angel let me know which tribe you're in! Will you be attending any of the forthcoming events?

8 comments:

  1. I'm not an Angel, but would have loved to go to the Leeds event :( Makes a change for the events to be up North lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fab little goodie bag ! I am in the Volume tribe !

    ReplyDelete
  3. some lovely goodies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate the chocolate as soon as I saw it too oops! Was yummy though :) I'm apart of the Aussome Volume tribe, so hoping I can go to the event, but have to see if I'm working first..bad times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wen to the one in london last night - loads of fun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in the Frizz Miracle tribe and I went to the party last night, it was SO much fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the colour mate tribe, but i'm attending the Manchester volume tribe party since I can't make my own!

    When's your event?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in the Frizz tribe - went to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party last night. So much fun!! X

    ReplyDelete