Monday summary

10.5.10

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you've had a good day so far! Mine has consisted of working and drinking tea. After last week's disgusting overload on takeaways I'm making a conscious effort to eat better starting today! I had wholemeal pitta and houmous for lunch - yum! Must stop being a lazy cook! I think I'm going to turn into a biscuit if I'm not careful...


My 5 good things:

1) Lots of blog posts coming up :) I've got lots to talk about - if only blogging could be my full time job!

2) We had a fab trip to London. More on that soon! Let's just say my obsession with Zooey Deschanel has quadrupled! I have got some pictures and a video coming soon.


3) I achieved perfect wavy/messy/beach hair today and it only took 10 minutes! Result! I didn't use any products either.

4) My best friend and I have lots of cool plans and outings for the Summer! Roll on some warmer weather and time off work! Do you have anything cool planned? Give me some ideas of days out in the UK :)


5) I have my first free weekend in ages this weekend and I plan to do some things around the house and chill out. It's nice doing nothing once in a while....

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh please do a post on how you did your hair?? My hair just stays straight and very boring... would love to be able to do something different!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how did you manage to do that to your hair? ive been trying for ages to get that wavy/messy/beach hair! please let us know :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theme parks for UK day trips are good! Alton Towers is the one that stands out, but i've heard Thorpe Park with it's Saw rides are good.

    I love the biscuit cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay for the hair sometimes its sooooo annoying (mine) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pillow shaped like a biscuit! haha, yum :) Im going around europe this summer, so packing a weeks worth of clothes for a month away is going to be a nightmare. You girls should definately go a road trip :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've developed quite the girl crush on Zooey as well, she's amazing! That's wonderful that you have a weekend of nothing to look forward to, I love that. Love not having plans :) Hope you have a good rest of your week! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. that cushion is awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh now i want a biscuit cushion!!

    and i spent a nice weekend at warwick castle, which is probably worth a day out, or alton towers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha the 1st pic looks like a biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do a hair tutorial, i always struggle with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love that pillow hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I particularly like number 4 - hurrah for holidays and BFFs! :) Going to the zoo is always a fun one - "ooh, look, a monkey baby," or maybe trek out to a stately home/national trust park and take a picnic? ♥

    http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete