Share the Love: Little Blog of Horrors

19.5.10

Ayden's blog, Little Blog of Horrors, has been one of my favourites ever since I stumbled across it many moons ago. The name of the blog caught my eye instantly (Little Shop of Horrors is a classic!) and I felt a little jealous that I hadn't thought up the name first :)

I love the mixture of content; everything from her day to day life, to her little hamster, to what she has been buying. She always seems to do super interesting things and shares great photos. I am also in love with her tattoos!

Little Blog of Horrors is fab and I suggest you go check it out, right now!

12 comments:

  1. I love Ayden's blog too :D. Love these 'share the love' kind of posts also! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea to spread the love! I'll check her out now :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. Her blog is lovely :) Pretty girl, pretty pics..sparks of jealousy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely idea & I don't think I've stumbled across her blog either, will head over there now :).
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love seeing new blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Love her. She's wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her blog!! she's fab, and seems such a lovely person.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Auuuw you guys! Seriously, too kind :) love all my blogger girlies so much! Thanks for the feature victoria, I have caught up on google reader yet but when I came on my page I wonder why my 172 followers had went upto 199 :p sending you big hugs! haha thank you for making me feel super loved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rogue - You are most certainly very welcome! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete