Eyeko: Tea Rose Polish

5.6.10

I road tested Eyeko's Tea Rose Polish last week even though out of all the polishes I have been sent, this was the one that excited me the least. However, I quite like it! It's not a colour I would normally go for but on the nails it's a very pretty shade and gave good coverage even after 1 coat.

It's suitable for work which is always a plus; it's not too bright or garish. Plus it was super easy to remove which is always a good thing. There's nothing worse than having pink bits left behind!

Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.

P.S. If you're thinking about ordering from the Eyeko website don't forget to use my code E8761 to get a free gift!


14 comments:

  1. Love the color- I like that ring too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour! And I love that ring! &hearts' xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I normally go for brighter, more 'statement' nails generally, but I like that colour - it's pretty & would do well for days when I fancied a change/something slightly more subtle..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shade is so pretty! i havent ordered anything from eyeko before but i'll definitely use your code when i do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty colour, I must try some Eyeko polishes soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a lovely color! it's subtle, but still really pretty & girly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would be a great colour if it was a bit more dusty/dusky pink/rose lol - a colour I'd love on my bedroom walls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I have heard so many positive posts about this polish! It is so pretty, I think it's such an Englishy colour haha
    Great post girly!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohhh that looks lovely on.

    I have nominated your for an award xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tagged You On My Blog :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this one. Love the ring too, I have it in cream :) xxx

    ReplyDelete