In/Out (& a thank you)

4.6.10

Hi all!

Thank you for all of your lovely comments this week. It hasn't been the best week of my life all round so I'm glad the weekend is here and I can relax for 2 days! I will be making the most of time to sleep, eat, drink, get out and about, and cuddling with my pooches!

Here are my current ins and outs:

In

Great telly. Junior Apprentice and Britain's Got Talent are keeping me happy at the moment. My favourites from BGT are Twist n Pulse and the dancing dog!

The weekend! Plus, if the weather is as nice as it was today then it will be lovely.

Completing my most successful jog to date last night and feeling AMAZING when I got in!

Making friends with the neighbours.

Out

Reducing my portion sizes and pointless snacking hence all I can think about is yummy food (demonstrated in pictures below).

Work is super busy! To the point where I don't have enough time in the day to do everything I need to do.

There are only 2 weeks left till the Race for Life and I'm starting to get nervous! How will I cope running without my faithful running partner, the bf!

YUM! Courtesy of www.weheartit.com

 

9 comments:

  1. Haha, adding cute googly eyes to food makes me want it even more :P sounds like youve been a busy lady! Hope you get a chance to chill this weekend, and lets keep out fingers crossed for lovely weather eh? Youll be fine at race for life, get the ipod in and instead of your bf you will have thousands of new running buddies! :) have a great weekend girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you've made me hungry!! Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous blog you have going on here, i went on a run last night and it's been over a week and i am SORE today :) haha

    xoxo
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cakes look pretty good!

    Hope you do well at Race for Life.
    Nice post.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that food looks yummy hehe!
    Good luck with your Race for Life, mine's a week on Sunday and still can't jog longer than 5mins lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, love those cookie monster cupcakes.
    If i had time, i would make them myself :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cookie monster cupcakes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek, all those googly eyes on the food scares me, hehe! It's all watching meeeeee!

    Hope next week is better for you honey x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Junior Apprentice is soo good but the kids scare me!

    ReplyDelete