Jo Hansford - Intensive Masque

28.6.10

I love this Jo Hansford hair mask for several reasons. The packaging is sophisticated and simple, it smells DIVINE, a little goes a long way, it is Paraben free, and it makes my hair unbelievably shiny and silky-soft.

The downside is the price. At £25 it's not cheap by any means. Luckily for me I was sent it very generously from Jo Hansford to try out and review on my blog and I'll be very sad once it has run out. Although, I would be very tempted to re-purchase it because it's a great product. At this kind of price it's more likely to go on my Birthday/Christmas list.



The consistency is really thick but that's a good thing because it doesn't get caught under the shower and drain away. I find it works best for me when I comb it through my hair with a wide-tooth comb and leave it for as long as I can before rinsing. I notice a difference, compared to regular conditioner, straight away. It instantly makes my hair manageable and soft, which after 6 years of being blonde is not easy to do!

I love that it's light enough to use every day, as I find other masks can leave a bit of build up if they're used too often.

This is a great product and has made me interested in other Jo Hansford products.

5 comments:

  1. damn its bit outof my price range, could you reccomend any for cheaper? i go on holiday this sat for two weeks im terrified my hair is gonna come bk like dried straw! :( althou i have purchased a ridiculously big hat to keep the sun off my head..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice and creamy, shame about the price tag though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds totally lovely and I love the Jo Malone styley packaging. Very interested in trying this one out for my unruly locks.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never heard of jo hansford. thanks for the review. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vicki - Perhaps a Lee Stafford mask would be a cheaper alternative? xx

    ReplyDelete