Monday summary

14.6.10

Evening campers! How are you? My Monday hasn't been overly exciting. Nothing too special to report I'm afraid! So, straight onto my 5 good things of the moment!

1) There are 5 days until the Race for Life! Aah! I'm so excited about it but very nervous at the same time. I really hope I manage to jog most of the way. That would be a huge achievement for me. A couple of months ago I couldn't jog for 5 minutes. Now I'm out and about for 45 minutes and I feel great!


2) The holiday countdown is on. Just a couple more weeks of work then I have 2 glorious weeks off!

3) After months of struggling with a foundation totally the wrong colour I have been matched up with a different one and all is right in the world again. No more face/neck mismatch here! Very superficial (but important!)

4) Fruit. Officially loving it right now! Favourites of mine are oranges, bananas and apples. I try to have at least 2 pieces of fruit a day, plus a home-made smoothie, and veg with my tea which means I usually get my '5 a day' - go me!


5) Lily. Just coz! :)

15 comments:

  1. I have just started to get into jogging, literally couldn't jog at all before. Just managed 7 and a half minutes... the day I can stay out for 45 minutes will be a miracle! You're proof it's actually possible though, so thanks : )

    http://sophieschoiceuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the race for life, well done you for doing it. This is the first year I've missed it since 2005! Few of the girls have had babies so they are far too tired to be running places.

    I'm loving fruit and salad lately, summer brings out the healthy Kelly. :)

    And awww Lily!!

    X xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck on race for life! Yummy fruit- I suggest Pineapple :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of luck with your race for life! would love to do that someday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with race for life, it is always such a fun event ! Oh and well dont with the fruit, berries are fab too ( as I am sure you know ) , I tend to buy them when they are on special offer and use them as snacks ! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still can't get over how cute you dog is! :)

    Good luck in the race! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the Race for Life hun! I'm doing it on 11 July! Its so great that you've really got into your jogging, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for Race for Life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with Race for Life! I've done it twice before and it was great; didn't have time to do it this year though :(

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck for the race! your an inspiration...& i miss you on twitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for your race for life! I done mine on the 6th June, fantastic day!! Make sure you get your free niveia samples from the hunky men!hehe!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh not long now eh :) bet you wre excited to get your number through! I was going through a bit of a face mismatch recently when it came to my foundation... and its been such a relief since I've changed it! to a foundation that was half the price and looks much nicer might I add but aah well :) Lily is such a wee stunner! ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, Lily!
    I actually right clicked and 'saved' cause she looks adorable. (oops, I sound abit creepy..)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with the race. You should be really proud of yourself for how much you've built your endurance up.

    ReplyDelete