Summer wardrobe..

29.6.10

Over the past month or 2 I've picked up a few bits and bobs for the Summer months, and before I packed them away for my holiday I snapped a few of them to share with you. I already have quite a lot of nice Summery things from my holiday to Florida last year so I didn't go too mad this year.

River Island has been very popular with me recently. There is a store a hop, skip and a jump away from where I work so I often pop in for a browse. Recently their selection of maxi skirts and floaty tops has been brill! Not to mention they had some lovely bikinis last time I checked.

Gold sandals - New Look


Peach bikini - Next


Floral harem trousers (as seen on Fearne Cotton!) - George @ Asda


Colour block maxi dress - River Island


Maxi skirt - River Island


Salt of Mine Wet n Dry saltwater - GOSH Professional


Slouchy cream tee - River Island


Bargain white vest - George @ Asda


I'm constantly on the look-out for nice plain vests as they're great for layering, wearing under sheer tops and are nice on holiday to dress up or dress down. I'm not sure how long this one will last but it's lovely material and fits like a glove so for a couple of pounds I don't mind if it doesn't last long.

The sandals are lovely - I have been after a pair of simple gold sandals for a while and these fit the bill. Plus I got them when New Look were doing a 20% off sandals promotion so they were under a tenner in the end!

The maxi dress is my favourite buy. It's really floaty jersey material and flattering on my shape. I can't wait to wear it!

The floral harem trousers are totally NOT me but I thought they would be brill for lounging around in and I could pair them with a white vest or white slouchy tee. They're so comfy!

What have you bought for your holiday this year?

23 comments:

  1. River Island are doing some fab bits right now, i loooove that maxi skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the maxi dress and the peach bikini! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the maxi dress and the bikini sooo much <3 xx

    www.thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need those floral harems!,X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the maxi skirt! Thats going to look great with the slouchy tee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the maxi dress, sandals and bikini!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sandals are very pretty! I haven't bought anything yet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bikini, maxi dress and maxi skirt. I haven't really bought anything for my holiday as I'm going to New York so need to save rather than spend! Although I've just ordered a Longchamp Le Pliage and part of my justification for buying it was to take as hand luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the harem trousers! I might have to pick a pair up for myself, I can imagine they're perfect for summer lounging. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The maxi skirt from RI is amazing!! I am heading over to the site now. Love it.

    And the floral hareem pants, with a white vest will look effortlessly cool.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the maxi dress and skirt. I want some harem pants too but not sure how they'll look on me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bikini is hotness! Love it. I really love the maxi dress too. oooo, I was going to buy those hareems from George, but decided I didn't know how to wear them- I'd love you to show us how you do it
    Great buys :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow I love that maxi dress and the bikini looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooove that maxi skirt! Need one now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh now I want to go shopping! I love everything, especially the sandals. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the harem trousers... no George near me though :( xxx

    www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey victoria! i was just gonna post some of my new buys tomo and it is freaky how similair we are!! I got my bikini from next too and river island has been my one stop holiday shop too, i got the tee u have at the bottom from r.i. and lusted after that maxi too!! :) LOVE the long maxi skirt, havent seen that before think i may have to get it!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love that bikini :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMg I adore that peach bikini I so want it zz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous buys! Can't wait to see some holiday snaps of you wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete