Eyeko: Chi Chi Polish & Punk Polish

28.8.10

When a little package popped through my letterbox last week I was intrigued - I wasn't expecting anything! Lucky old me had been sent 2 new polishes from Eyeko - Chi Chi Polish (for girlie nails) and Punk Polish (for neon nails). I adore Eyeko polishes so I tested them out straight away. On Friday I sported neon nails at work and today I've been sporting glittery 'Chi Chi' nails!


As you can see, both polishes are very pretty! Chi Chi is a pretty, glittery pink - packed full of glitter so your nails get good coverage. Punk Polish is SO bright. I officially love it! One or two coats is all you need for a fierce pop of colour.

I'll be showcasing pink nails for some time to come me thinks! I really do rate the quality and colour range of Eyeko polishes. When I want to paint my nails I constantly reach for one of my many polishes from the range.


Pop along to the Eyeko website for a peek at these new polishes, and all of the other pretty colours. And don't forget to use my code E8761 at the checkout to receive a free gift!

7 comments:

  1. They look lovely, I love the Chi Chi one although I bet its hard to get off!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to receive Punk in the mail! That looks like my perfect pink polish...I love neon pink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punk is such a gorgeous colour, and I really love that it dries to a semi-matte finish also! Chi Chi is gorgeous too but I have issues with removing glitter polishes aha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that last one matte? looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Punk looks so pretty! I'm also loving the look of Chi Chi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too keen on chichi polish, but Punk polish is RIGHT up my street!

    ReplyDelete