Eyeko: Posh Polish

12.8.10

I have blogged about many Eyeko polishes before, and this is by no means the latest colour to come out, however I have failed to blog about it until now. This is Posh Polish. And I adore it!

It is the perfect colour for work and it has extraordinary staying power!

Exhibit A below - no base coat or top coat; just 2 coats of Posh Polish. 2 days and lots of typing, washing up and dog pooper-scooping later, they still look good as new!

Any polish that has staying power like that gets top marks in my book!

10 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful colour. Great to hear that it has such good staying power too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that colour, would go with anything! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colour :) It reminds me of Barry M Mushroom :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely colour :).
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried any of the Eyeko Polishes, think i might order some now, great to know they have good staying power and love this colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh that looks really nice and I can't believe how well its stayed, top marks x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colour! I was thinking about buying it(^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty colour and has lasted so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that colour!
    I'm definitely going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete