Monday summary (on a Thursday)

26.8.10

Morning blogettes! How are you? Apologies for the belated Monday summary - I don't have the Internet at home at the moment so I've got to grab blogging opportunities whenever I can! e.g. when I go to my parents house or if I get into work early!

Last weekend involved sleep, and dog walking. That's about it. Not the most exciting weekend I've ever had but boy did I need that sleep! Sometimes a good sleep catch-up is all a girl needs to feel human again. This week at work has been reeally busy as I'm covering 2 other people plus my own role so it has been a steep learning curve! But better to be busy than quiet in my opinion :)

My 5 good things:

1) Sleep. I have had lots of it this week and tonight another early night is in order. You can't beat a good nights sleep in a big fluffy duvet.

2) I am now a permanent member of staff! I have passed my 6 month probation with flying colours and can now relax without worrying whether I was doing a good job or not! It also makes me feel more secure about getting my own place knowing I have a permanent job.

3) Bank Holiday weekend! I have plans to go charity shop shopping for bargains, see my parents, take the dogs out on some lovely long walks (weather permitting) and catch up on blogging. I really need to get the Internet and a laptop asap!

4) I have just reached 1330 blog followers through Google reader, and 154 on blog-lovin and that is just amazing! I never thought I would get so many. Thanks everyone :)

5) Payday! 'nuff said.

P.S. Congrats to Kat, Ellie and Lauren - they won my Miss Bollywood Eyebrow Shaping Kit giveaway! Your kits are on their way to you :)

10 comments:

  1. Yes sleep is amazing!! Congrats on becoming permanent, very exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big well done on passing your probation period, always good to know you have a job! I didn't do my Monday's Good Stuff til Tuesday this week either, but that was only because I forgot what day it was, oops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1330!!! my god victoria thats insane! i rem the first time i stopped by your blog you had about 300 followers and i had about 20 and i was like wowwww u have so many followers!! lol :) weekend walking the pugs sounds good to me! thats my plan for this weekend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back to twitter we miss you and massive congrats on your job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Jen's comment - once you are sorted with internet and laptop it'd be lovely to see you on Twitter again! Glad to see you're looking after yourself honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for passing your probation with flying colours! Sounds like you're doing great in your job - so pleased for you. Can't believe 6 months have gone by already! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welldone on the job front! Aleast you can feel more secure now.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the followers and passing probation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Payday is my favourite day of the month!

    Well done on passing probation :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on passing the probation and the amount of followers, you deserve them all! xx

    ReplyDelete