Monday summary

2.8.10

Happy Monday folks! Did you all have a good weekend? I had a relaxing weekend that mainly involved eating out and sleeping! On Saturday I went out for lunch and had a little drive, then spent the evening snuggled with Lily and Lola watching La Vie En Rose. On Sunday my Mum took me out for lunch, her treat, and I had a sneaky glass of wine which made me incredible sleepy so I proceeded to spend the afternoon snoozing! You can't beat wine, good food and snoozing on a Sunday surely!

My 5 good things:

1) Plans to go to the seaside! I've got my bucket and spade ready to head off for a day of fish and chips, ice cream, and let's face it, probably some rain!

2) We have been given a moving-out date so it's much easier to start hunting for our own places. By the end of September I should be living on my own and no doubt blowing up the kitchen with my amazing cooking skills! Next payday may well involve a trip to Ikea for pans, plates, cutlery, the whole lot!

3) Music by Edith Piaf. It's fair to say I'm currently obsessed!

4) Nail polish. I have been sporting a different colour on my nails every day lately. My current favourite is Eyeko's Posh Polish - perfect for work!

5) My Sister is home from Gibraltar soon for a week (before she jets off to Las Vegas, lucky thing!) so we're going to do lots of shopping and have dinner out as a family. Should be lovely!

P.S. Congrats to Sarah F, Sofia, Harpeet, TheKiwiBex and Lady Bug Says for winning my Vaseline Sheer Infusion giveaway! Check your emails :)

12 comments:

  1. Ohh good luck with the moving, i've just moved and in the last week or so have been to Ikea twice, spending a fortune! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things seem to be going better for you, stay strong! Good food, good winer and sleep is my idea of heaven!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like exciting times ahead for you. :)

    Cuddling with L&L sounds fab, and wine makes me snooze to. Useless after a sunday roast with red wine.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you can start looking for your new place properly now.

    Planning a trip to the seaside sounds perfect, even if it rains it's still fun when you don't live there and don't go much, fingers crossed for some sunshine for you though! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo your weekend sounds so relaxng! Glad your feeling happier!! :)xxx


    packupyourtroublesandapplysomelippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with looking for your own place, and have lots of fun shopping for home goodies! Give lily and lola a cuddle from me, they're gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm, eating out and sleeping...sounds like my kind of weekend! You're inspiring me to paint my nails, been such a slacker with it lately but looking down at painted nails really does cheer me up! Good luck with your moving :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going to the sea side, have a lovely time! I get ridiculously excited about ikea trips, never have I needed so many pizza cutters and random storage boxes!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good food, wine and snoozing sounds like my kind of weekend!

    :) Yay for winning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait to visit Ikea to buy all of my new housie stuff... we will be moving in around the same time probably... I get home on Sept 4th. Good luck with the move hun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAArgh thank you! I never win anything :) Made my day! Good luck house huntin - I hope you find somewhere lovely! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Edith Piaf !

    ReplyDelete