Monday summary

9.8.10

Happy Monday peeps! Here are my 5 good things this week:

1) Work. At the moment a busy routine is keeping my head straight. When everything else is falling apart it's good to have something steady.

2) House hunting. It's hard work finding somewhere that will accepts pets (even ones as cute as mine!) but I enjoy the challenge. Plus I'm really nosy and I love having a look round people's homes.

3) My other blog with Gemma. I Know What You Wore This Summer is keeping me blimmin' busy at the moment but it's great seeing all your outfits. Keep your photos coming ladies! Just email iknowwhatyouworethissummer@gmail.com with your photo and blog/youtube link if you have one. It's great inspiration, especially as we get first peek.

4) I have to find a positive amongst my break up - I have lost over a stone (14 pounds) in weight. Perhaps all waiting to be put back on in the form of cream buns, no?

5) Tattoos. I am seriously thinking about getting a tattoo. I think a really pretty design can look so nice in the right place. I'm going through one of those fresh start/rebellious phases. It's either a tattoo or a nose piercing. lol.

Picture I heart this week:







14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're holding up my dear. I always lose a lot of weight during a break up, it's the only time I lose my appetite. Unfortunately it comes back - get a cream bun down you or you'll be wasting away. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weight loss is fabulous! Well done you. You'll come out of this a changed woman, I know it.

    Also, I LOVE those mugs. Love, love, love. Do you know where they're from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen - I googled it and got this>

    http://www.millstreetmarketplace.com/creativitea-mug.html

    I love them too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted a nose piercing but ended up with tattoos instead!
    Could just eat a cream bun too...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that's the part that appeals to me about house-hunting - the nosing round people's houses!

    That first pic is my background pic on my laptop :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second the question about the mugs!! They're adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those mugs too! Hope your week goes great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay on the weight loss and I hope you find a lovely place for you and the pooches soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah for unintentional weightloss!

    How could anyone deny your pretty pooches? I'd take you in if I had a spare room!

    GIVEAWAY ALERT - www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your are getting a smile back on your face :) fingers cross the perfect house comes along for you! Those pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol I always say that if my current boyfriend and I were to break up I would get either a tattoo or a nose piercing. Maybe both. He is incredibly against me getting either right now xD

    I'm sorry to hear about your break up, but yay for fresh starts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girlie, I tagged you for an award over on my blog, love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaah the rebellious stage...I got my tattoo on my foot as part of that "F**k you!" stage. Additionally, I find a complete hair colour change to be equally satisfying.

    http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey darling
    Well done on the weight loss hunnie, and I truly hope you and the doggies find a happy little place together. I adore all the lovely pictures you find...such a gorgeous post. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete