Monday summary

30.8.10

It only feels like 4 days since my last Monday summary. Oh, wait, it was! I was a bit behind last week, sorry! Having no internet at home is a real pain and I actually get withdrawal symptoms from not being able to check my emails and things :)

In 3 weeks time I'll be moving out of the house and moving onwards on my own so I need to get a little laptop and the internet sorted for then. Blogging is a big part of my life and I would miss it dearly if I couldn't regularly update!

Oh hi! Not posted a picture of my face in a while. Incase you had forgotten what I look like, here's my mug!


I also have 5 good things for you, as always:

1) Today is Monday and I'm in the comfort of my parents home, snuggling Lily and Lola and sipping on a big mug of tea! Bank Holiday Monday's are the bestest type of Mondays.

2) I'm back on Twitter! I never actually thought I would see the day when I went back on but I figured it's the best way to keep in touch with my blog pals. I am going to try my best not to get addicted, it's easily done!

3) I have hopefully got the chance to study a HR qualification through work which would be amazing! I think it would be really interesting and increase my knowledge of my role and the world of HR which can only be a good thing. I'm all about learning new things!

4) My hair has grown so long in the past year. I do miss my blonde locks ever so much but not having my hair dyed every 4 - 5 weeks has improved the condition hugely! I also invest more time in conditioning treatments and I only use straighteners when I really have to, so I feel like my hair is in quite good shape - well, apart from the fact I only get a trim every once in a blue moon!

5) Lily and Lola. They make me smile! Simples. I couldn't resist taking a cheeky photo of them snuggling in fliffy cushions. They love those cushions!

22 comments:

  1. Your hair has gotten so long! Loving the colour still, I'm always tempted to go brown again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are gorgeous!
    Hope everything is going well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww lily & lola are gorgeous!as are you :)i'm glad your back on twitter i missed you, lol. :] xx

    http://putonyourta-ta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair at the minute lovely! You are looking so healthy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is mega long, I honestly thought you we're wearing extensions, lol :).
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely update sweetie. Firstly it is truly lovely to see you back on twitter! yay!
    Wow, your hair is looking luscious, such a gorgeous colour and so so shiny!
    And Lily and Lola are as precious as ever!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily and Lola are so cute :) Your hair has gotten so long! I'm growing mines out too, taking ages though! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, i adore your dogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous in that picture Victoria! I love the dark hair. You kinda look like Emma Roberts a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you look pretty being a brunette, so kudos at making the right choice in not dying it Blonde! I went through a phase where I dyed my hair a sandy blonde & even then it was damaging to my naturally medium brown hair!

    BTW, congrats on moving on & out on your own! Isn't it refreshing to finally live on your own?

    Lily & Lola look ADORABLE as always, so thanks for the pic of those 2 lovelies! :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are soo beautiful and I love your hair! What do you use? Your hair is so shiny (not greasy shiny but nice shiny lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is looking lovely, so shiny! and your pugs are ADORABLE!

    I just sent you a twitter request, i'm littleowl_ on there :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair like this- it looks so glossy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your hair has grown loads, the not colouring so often is obviously helping. Looks so healthy.

    L&L are cute, my two are snuggled downstairs as they are knackered from a trip back to my mums, too much attention!

    xx

    p.s I'm following you on twitter now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your hair looks so gorgeous and glossy! and aw to Lily and Lola :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look gorgeous and your hair looks very long! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are so pretty! that hair colour really suits you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You and your pugs are so cute! Great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. your hair looks nicer brown (:<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Before you mentioned it in your post I thought to myself how long your hair had gotten, it's so lovely and shiny! I always love your photos of Lily and Lola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your hair is so long now! Looks really gorgeous and healthy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your hair looks in great condition, highlighting mine is wrecking it! Back to brunette soon I think! Lily and Lola look so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete